RP Basic

by Arctangent
A lightweight engine to create your own text-based roleplays, for any and all to join!
In response to Trinalsis
A. I tired, for some reason it's going back to that
B. I'm going to bother attempting to fix it other than that since you been an asshole to me. >.>
C. As above, maybe I'll keep doing it once I find the fix on accident.
In response to Gyro Gun
Gyro Gun wrote:
A. I tired, for some reason it's going back to that
B. I'm going to bother attempting to fix it other than that since you been an asshole to me. >.>
C. As above, maybe I'll keep doing it once I find the fix on accident.

In other words, you're doing it solely to be an asshole, since even the average Byond idiot isn't going to fall for reason A. I can't wait to see how you spin this into you being the victim here.

Also anyone who thinks I somehow logged into Gyro's server: I'm banned by him, so this is more complete nonsense.
In response to Jeran Korak
So why did you appear on my server five seconds ago?
Thank you for clarifying that you do, in fact, remember who I am and can admit to such memory. I consider this a positive development. I would like to know exactly what, in your own words, I have done that involves being an asshole to you before I can fully accept that answer.
In response to Trinalsis
Abuse banning is the most recent thing, there is also lying about the abuse ban you done by pinning it on someone else too.
You were banned by the owner of the server. You were also banned by me, as your recent conduct on the Fantasy RP proved to be a display of what happens when you are not kept out of such places (that is, underage furry romance). You were also banned because absolutely no one in my server community wants you there (I've asked). I'm not sure how you consider trying to go against the consensus of roughly my entire server to be less abusive than a single preemptive ban based on previous information unless you care considerably more about your own opinion and enjoyment than any of theirs.
In response to Trinalsis
The only conduct on your server is saying Hi and then you ban me for no reason. Also, just cause I'm not wanted around doesn't give you the right to ban me, that's pretty much being a judgmental false-christian prick in the PTA who thinks someone who they suspect of sin isn't allowed in their nanny-state community.

Underage furry romance never really happened, unless you are talking about the uniform my character had in the bar of a Neko who was a hotspot. But when you bring that up, perhaps you are still "mad" about the time we dated and I broke up with you because you were too rough on my characters and a control freak which gave me no choice but to breakup with you.
First: Yes, it actually does. I have a right to refuse service on a server I'm hosting on a computer I own. I don't allow you to have conduct on my servers because of your conduct on other servers.

Second: Just in case you genuinely think I'm Lloyd, I'm not.
In response to Trinalsis
I know you are not Lloyd. He's the one who got me into this "underage stuff" you speak of and then berated me for it. And no it does not, you still abuse and whats done is done; who would hire someone abusive? Only an idiot who finds racism funny. >.>
Well, you're clearly not going to be using much logic here if you're either mistaking me for or blatantly lying about me being someone who ever did anything with you that could be considered dating. That and claiming it's abuse without many claims of why besides ad hominem.

Take it away, Jeran!
In response to Gyro Gun
Gyro Gun wrote:
The only conduct on your server is saying Hi and then you ban me for no reason. Also, just cause I'm not wanted around doesn't give you the right to ban me, that's pretty much being a judgmental false-christian prick in the PTA who thinks someone who they suspect of sin isn't allowed in their nanny-state community.

Underage furry romance never really happened, unless you are talking about the uniform my character had in the bar of a Neko who was a hotspot. But when you bring that up, perhaps you are still "mad" about the time we dated and I broke up with you because you were too rough on my characters and a control freak which gave me no choice but to breakup with you.

"But when you follow your own wrong inclinations, your lives will produce these evil results; impure thoughts, eagerness for lustful pleasure, idolatry, spiritism, hatred and fighting, jealousy and anger, constant effort to get the best for yourself, complaints and critisisms, the feeling that everyone else is wrong except yourself, envy, murder and drunkenness, wild parties and all that sort of thing. Let me tell you again as I have before, anyone living that sort of life will not inherit the kingdom of God" - Galatians 5:19-21.
Jeran, can you not provoke a religion war, you will never win and you should know that; retard.
i don't have anything to say other than dick saucer to be honest. this entire thread is hopeless.
If any one can at least bother, visit my RP server now that a new RP is up. :(
In response to Gyro Gun
Gyro Gun wrote:
If any one can at least bother, visit my RP server now that a new RP is up. :(

Sure thing, guys. It's only another clickbait empty shell with a name designed as an insult! It's well worth your bother, so much so that I grant it a CWC Seal of Asperger's Approval.
So a Mega Man RP is an empty shell? >.>
Japanese Megaman is an empty shell. The American dubbed Megaman simply eats souls. Neither is good.
do you even know what Mega Man is? >.>
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6