ID:1818581

Dotcom <3 , trap is the way to go!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNazaZHe4o4

1:06~ mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm <3

Bonus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCHivjWsSr0
Hmm, not bad at all! I can't stand silence when I'm programming, drawing pixel art, or mapping so I almost always have Pandora on. Sometimes I'll put on a tv show I've seen before, since one I haven't seen would be distracting, but Pandora works best most of the time.

Youtube is great, but I don't like to have to stop and interact with my music too much. It interferes with my focus a little.
In response to Toddab503
Toddab503 wrote:
Youtube is great, but I don't like to have to stop and interact with my music too much. It interferes with my focus a little.

Playlists ftw :)
I always listen to music, if only to block out superfluous noise (particularly at work, where I have an officemate and get stuck listening to a lot of very loud, very distracting Lync calls.

I have a handful of Spotify playlists to which I listen (one of them with 700 tracks and over 36 hours of music). I also listen to the stations at Rainwave.cc. I tend to favor the OCRemix station, but Chiptune gets regular powerhours, and they can be fairly awesome.
I listen to music as well. I have a few youtube playlists with video game music, but I usually stick to Spotify.

Anything with clear lyrics is a no-no, so instrumentals or songs with more ethereal background singing is what I like. There's an instrumental guitarist I discovered named Trace Bundy who's really good. I use to switch between him, classical/medieval/renaissance music, and my youtube video game playlists.

Ter13 recently turned me on to Chillstep. I made a huge Spotify playlist of it and have been listening to it exclusively lately. Something about it just gets me in the zone.

There was a time, and this might seem kind of weird, when I often listened to Gaelic folk music while studying/programming. This is the song that made me fall in love with it. You might recognize Julie's name if you're familiar with Brave's soundtrack.
In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:
Ter13 recently turned me on to Chillstep. I made a huge Spotify playlist of it and have been listening to it exclusively lately.

I enjoy chillstep also :) , it's just so hard finding a song I enjoy fully - I'm to picky :(
Same but I usually listen to my iTunes playlist.
me
topic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svngvOLPd5E

This is a hour long playlist of concentration/programming music I use, It really helps. Also SirusXM Chill is great for it. :)

In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
[banned]

Believable.
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:
[banned]

Believable.

I actually do listen to Bieber, but mainly it's because when you have albums playing, sometimes the autoplay thing or auto-recommend or whatever it's called on YouTube will jump to a totally new album once it's done playing the one you clicked on, and sometimes it happens to be Journals or Believe, JB's two latest albums, and I'm usually too lazy to ALT-tab out of League to change it to something else.

I know like 20 of his songs by heart.

The Social Network and Now You See Me soundtracks are good for programming. They both have nerdy, inspiring tones to them.

Jhene Aiko is amazing to listen to as well. Her voice is so relaxing to hear, just let's you ease into whatever you're working on and think clearly. 10/10 would bang.

I listen to music when I program and when I want to woo BYOND users, such as MDC and Ter13. The following is a prime example:

In response to Lige
Lige wrote:
I listen to music when I program and when I want to woo BYOND users, such as MDC and Ter13. The following is a prime example:

Lord help us
In response to Lige
Lige wrote:

[video]

I love Cascada *-*
britney spears called, she wants her style back.

HOLY !@#$ SHOTS FIRED
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
Lige wrote:

[video]

I love Cascada *-*
Cascada is so legit <3 Especially Evacuate the Dancefloor.
I used to listen to commentaries/podcasts, watch a show online(and glance over any time I thought something interesting was happening), listen to soundtracks(got a lot of those, so I can't name any specifics), or listen to a handful of songs that I could just use to block everything else out with(stereomud - end of everything is one I found myself going back to a lot).
The sounds of the Holocaust. It isn't really an album you can buy or anything, I just had to splice out all the suffering sounds I have heard in these WW2 documentaries.
Oh yeah also Free Form Funk.
Page: 1 2 3