ID:1852144

Here is the old version.. I think it was made for Oasiscircle a long time ago...
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j175/Demonthought/ elves.jpg
Omg Akto it looks so nice, but I thought you were going to post up your Pixel Art version you showed me on skype.
needs more jubblie
In response to VixiV
The ear looks..misplaced.
The pixel art version is very good.
I could point a few things out but don't know if your looking for that sort of response, it is a really cool piece as it is though, nice work!

gravity affects boobs think of a water balloon never a round ball.
In response to Southend_boi
There's more to it than that I think. Age greatly affects the shape of boobs as well as clothing too. Some clothing is specifically designed to give a rounded shape.

Rounded generally implies younger. Flatter and more 'gravity affected' generally implies older. Only in looks. Some older women could wear clothes that make them look younger of course.

The original to me looked bright, young and happy. Yours looks old and malnourished almost to the point of looking ill.
In response to Zecronious
Zecronious wrote:
There's more to it than that I think. Age greatly affects the shape of boobs as well as clothing too. Some clothing is specifically designed to give a rounded shape.

Rounded generally implies younger. Flatter and more 'gravity affected' generally implies older. Only in looks. Some older women could wear clothes that make them look younger of course.

The original to me looked bright, young and happy. Yours looks old and malnourished almost to the point of looking ill.

you don't know what you're talking about.

age affects the shape of boobs because of gravity... clothing(bras) aren't made to make tits more round shaped but they are created to push them up(more cleave) although this isn't that type of bra look at the string... this is a summertime beach top which wouldn't give boobs that type of lift.

Rounded generally implies implants or incorrect anatomy when it comes to boobs... look at the angle of the boobs with a loose string bikini there would be some slack to the tits if they're natural.

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2013/153/a/5/ breasts___understanding_the_dynamics_1_by_nsio-d67ko47.png

http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2011/079/9/7/ breasts_tutorial_by_bardi3l-d3c26ul.jpg

http://nsio.deviantart.com/art/ Breasts-Understanding-the-Dynamics-1-375518743

Dude you just expanded upon exactly what I already said. The only difference is you think that just because something isn't possible that means that you shouldn't draw it.

If everyone thought like that we'd all have really dull artwork. Who's to say that this girl doesn't have implants?

Frankly you're just pretending to be an expert on this. The proof is in the pudding. Your work looked 10x worse than the original so you obviously don't know what you're doing.
In response to Zecronious
Zecronious wrote:
Dude you just expanded upon exactly what I already said. The only difference is you think that just because something isn't possible that means that you shouldn't draw it.

If everyone thought like that we'd all have really dull artwork. Who's to say that this girl doesn't have implants?

Frankly you're just pretending to be an expert on this. The proof is in the pudding. Your work looked 10x worse than the original so you obviously don't know what you're doing.

no, i corrected you due you not knowing what you're talking about. i never said it was impossible i said it was incorrect and thats not the route one should take.

If everyone thought about imitating life we'd have dull work ? isn't that what everyone actually does... you sound retarded whats more appealing ? implants or real boobs ?

Im not pretending to be an expert on boobs although i've felt up plenty in my 23yrs of life. art ? yes im an expert with 7yrs under my belt 15yrs if you count my school days. you're speaking on things you don't understand, what i did was a rough sketch edit to show Akto what would look better and more natural(with gravity) im not gonna knock or insult Akto but Zecronious needs to sit his self down until he's capable of producing art on the same level as us.

when you make art at this level you haven't earned the right to criticize me or anyone at my level until you're capable of producing at this level or higher quality art than what i show... basically what im saying is... if i wanted extra fries i would of said it when i made my order.
Bahahahaaa VixiV look what you started...

Guys.. I never did a pixel version.. Vix did. I was just posting this quick redraw..since I found my tablet.

This got crazy while I was gone... LOL
In response to Akto
Akto wrote:

Guys.. I never did a pixel version.. Vix did. I was just posting this quick redraw..since I found my tablet.

xD The funny thing is that it worked lmao, i can't stop laughing. <3 <3
In response to VixiV
VixiV wrote:
Akto wrote:

xD The funny thing is that it worked lmao, i can't stop laughing. <3 <3

smh...

edits for nothing
Oh it is on now!!

In the original the character was clearly white, here they look black, the character doesn't look happy at all which is what they were in the original.

The original is better, definitely much brighter though, he skin is too light, but the skin on yours is too dark.

The hair is also a bit bright in the original which needs tweaked.

***However it's like your creating a whole new person that just looks similar to the other, not touching up on the original, that's how different it looks. They should look like the same person though.
In response to Superbike32
Superbike32 wrote:
In the original the character was clearly white, here they look black, the character doesn't look happy at all which is what they were in the original.

The original is better, definitely much brighter though, he skin is too light, but the skin on yours is too dark.

The hair is also a bit bright in the original which needs tweaked.

***However it's like your creating a whole new person that just looks similar to the other, not touching up on the original, that's how different it looks. They should look like the same person though.

i wasn't going to respond but... The character is most likely at the beach or in the sun with that bikini on so pale faces and beaches don't mix so i gave her a tan... the original and my edit are two different things i made changes according to my style and what i found more appealing in my opinion.

Looks pretty white or asian to me.

Thats what i was aiming for... i did a edit in my style not vixiv or Aktos i was really just practicing on another persons work because its good practice. my earlier edit was similar to their style changed the lips because... girls pouting = cute.
Well OK, if that's what you think but that's one hell of a tan then, the change isn't quite that dramatic, usually people will sunburn and need A LOT of time in the sun before they get very much of a tan.

Ex. one day on a beach in the hot sun, sun bathing, swimming, etc. your not going to be that well tanned.
In response to Superbike32
If it's an anime look, exaggeration is key, and those eyes scream anime. Shit, even the ears scream anime. Exaggerated tans are just an extension of the exaggeration in anime looks.
Anime exaggeration does not break breast anatomy. It's not bad to want good anatomy guys, so what's the argument? If this guy is serious about pixel art, I don't see why there's a point to refute the critics. Good criticism is all that is being given.

Anyways, I'm still as accurate at spotting an avoidable person as ever.
God dammit i messed up this post so bad. Apologies Akto.
Page: 1 2