photo seriously_zpsvum1xvwf.png
In response to Thorwaway
Thorwaway wrote:
 photo seriously_zpsvum1xvwf.png

LOL
In response to Thorwaway
I laughed so hard at this. He goes around bashing every game on BYOND, then goes on to say he can't program.
In response to Magicmann
That would certainly be the gangsta approach to game development.
Well that's a surprise.
In response to WSHGC
WSHGC wrote:
Well that's a surprise.

Scandal of the century right here.
Hosts NNG rip under his name, new title trying to come off as original but still narto.
Trash talks other games on BYOND, the only thing they lack is him and worse gameplay compared to 'Conflict.'

oh.
Rod the only guy who would make a powerrangers game, and call all the other byond games bad.
In response to Ghost of ET
Ghost of ET wrote:
Rod the only guy who would make a powerrangers game, and call all the other byond games bad.

Only through rose-tinted glasses would you be able to say that he's the ONLY one...
In response to Kats
There are others :O?
Yeah screw Rod5, I'm BYONDs new gangster. I have my own ghost here for crying out loud. I gotta fleh like ooh ooh ooh.
am gangzster
the games that are out now leave alot to be desired...

I might just come back and work on a few games to bring back Byond
The only good games are the ones from back when BYOND was young. Scream of the Stickster, Castle, Space Conquest, etc.
In response to Lugia319
Lugia319 wrote:
The only good games are the ones from back when BYOND was young. Scream of the Stickster, Castle, Space Conquest, etc.

honesly, I want to remake IALO (It's A Living Online)

This video was hilarious. I love the part where SS13 is a TV show.
I miss Hedgerow Hall and Eyes of the Mysts...
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
I miss Hedgerow Hall

I second this statement. If I had the time to dedicate, and money to hire someone to make me quality graphics, I would recreate Hedgerow Hall.
In response to Magicmann
Magicmann wrote:
I laughed so hard at this. He goes around bashing every game on BYOND, then goes on to say he can't program.

i hate programming... been doing it for about 10 years now... gets boring after a while
Page: 1 2 3