Shinobi Online

by Kidpaddle45
Shinobi Online
The game you've been waiting for ...
ID:1873018

So, I've been really bored lately. Released a couple of libraries, (you can check out my on-screen text and shadow generator libraries) and so, I've been looking threw the work I have on my laptop and found Pokemon Atom and Naruto Online still unfinished.

After taking a look at Naruto Online's source and being horrified by how bad it was programmed, here I am, back and working on it from scratch and making it look better than ever! This is no longer going to be Naruto but inspired by it. Terms like Chakra and Jutsus will still be used as they are not solely from Naruto. I have the help of a very good friend of mine : Narakzi, who is going to do the art for the game!

The game will be under a new name too: Shinobi Online.

This is what it looks like so far!

Naruto Online
Click to view in full-size

So, to all Naruto Online's fans; Keep an eye on the game, we'll be posting plenty of updates and we'll have a forum up soon!
Yay I was waiting for this. Thank you so much :3
whah looks nice can't wait to play
im still hoping for pokemon atom to be finish soon
Very nice!
Getting a little excited now.
I'll follow this game but not as hard as I did PO lol.. Looks good though keep it up!
Your GFX? Smashing. *giggles*
good looking game ill follow like the new shadow wrks nice.
In response to HaxRp
Travisbishop wrote:
good looking game ill follow like the new shadow wrks nice.

HaxRp wrote:
Your GFX? Smashing. *giggles*

I didnt quiet get that... :P
but if you're asking if I did the GFX...yeah I did! xD
Yeah, i was saying it looks nice xD lol keep up the good work Pad.
Looks nice,keep up the great work.
The game now has a forum! Come and create an account to stay up to date with the latest updates and news!

http://s15.zetaboards.com/Shinobi_Online/index/
Yut Put wrote:
lol the tiles from eternia were referenced preeeetty closely here werent they

Let him live Yut Put, let the boy live!
You the man bro. keep it up
From your update logs it looks as if you're just adding stuff from your previous games to this.
The things that I add from "my previous games" are simply the basics such as the layout for the inventory or the pop ups etc... I need a base to work with and I prefer focusing on the more complex parts of the game than spending time on recreating what I already have and whats working very well too.
So as far as we know as the game stands now it's just kaizoku but themed different?
In response to Edit Nero
Edit Nero wrote:
So as far as we know as the game stands now it's just kaizoku but themed different?

No one yet has said this game is like Kaizoku. In fact, I think it runs and feels a lot better than Kaizoku.

Kaizoku didn't have pixel movement.
Kaizoku didn't have pixel projectiles.

and only these 2 elements completely changes the gameplay.

As I said before, and I repeat it again, instead of using place holders such as stickmans and not-so-good looking tiles. I simply use what I already have. If they're mine, what stops me from using them in any game I want?

Now I do hope I can find some helping hands who would be interested in creating some new turfs for the game.
In response to Kidpaddle45
I assume you'll be using a target system? If so why?
I hope you're still working on this. It looks very promising and I can't wait to play it :D