Chao Chatterz

by Gold Dean
Chao Chatterz
The Original Chao-Themed Icon Chatting Game, nine years running! Come join the fun! Updated December 10th, 2013!
ID:1875354

In an effort to make sure that different games from BYOND are preserved for newcomers to BYOND in the future, and even old-timers; I've taken Gold Dean's most recent source-code release and put it in a public repository on GitHub. The link to the GitHub repository is posted below, and I will, from time to time, try to make updates myself to update it to the current version of BYOND as well as accept legitimate push requests from the community.

https://github.com/byond-dev/Chao_Chatterz
If only he included the hub password so we could host our own modified version :CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Very true. The day I finally get into contact with him, I intend to either:
A) Get legal permission to distribute the source code under an open-source license, allowing me to create a listed BYOND hub

or

B) Convince him to add me as a manager on this one so I can make sure that it stays up-to-date and allows servers on it while remaining unbiased.
In response to Magicmann
Magicmann wrote:
Very true. The day I finally get into contact with him, I intend to either:
A) Get legal permission to distribute the source code under an open-source license, allowing me to create a listed BYOND hub

Do it anyway? :3 It isn't like the icons are original (player-wise/splash-screen)

If anything it could just be recreated, pretty fast too.
(am lazeh)
In response to Kozuma3
If I just made a new hub, it wouldn't be allowed to be listed as I would have to have actual permission from Gold Dean to use it.
In response to Magicmann
Rename & Rebuild it :3
In response to Kozuma3
In thirty-five days I'm leaving for two months without any access to the outside world. Three weeks of that thirty-five days I'll be vacationing.

Ain't nobody got time for that.
In response to Magicmann
Magicmann wrote:
In thirty-five days I'm leaving for two months without any access to the outside world. Three weeks of that thirty-five days I'll be vacationing.

Ain't nobody got time for that.

Wouldn't take more than an hour or so to remake o-o
In response to Kozuma3
If you aren't easily distracted. I can't stay focused on one thing for more than an hour. That's why I've never released any games. :P