Yut Put wrote:

because you liked the colors

this is a gif from the same area as the last one, but i'm really fond of this particular set

I love the graphics! So what's the game play like?
In response to Mr. RJT
Mr. RJT wrote:
Yut Put wrote:

because you liked the colors

this is a gif from the same area as the last one, but i'm really fond of this particular set

Green bulbs are stamina which go away when you sprint or attack, 1-5 are inventory with the last slot being health potion. there is magic, and possibly you can enchant weapons with magical properties. it is obviously a dungeon crawler with focus on exploration

No one got the Put Put reference I posted

It's p good.
the BYOND dream game.
Yut Put wrote:
more gifs pls

Those are really good! Keep it up!
DEAL WITH IT!
In response to Akto
Akto wrote:
DEAL WITH IT!

<3 its beautiful
We need BYOND emojis.. This is my first one.. from now on when I want someone to deal with it.. I will post this!
In response to Akto
make a frog and we will use that for when someone goes off - topic
You mean like now?
Puzzles have finally found their way into Skirmish's dungeons! Solve puzzles and find buttons to open doors or find treasure!

I'm excited to share dungeons with you all once they're more presentable. (:
DragonVerse Online join Turtle School by finding 3 of Master Roshi's magazines. Find magazines by destroying rocks around the world hoping it'll drop. Joining the school you get Turtle Hermit Uniform and access to a few Turtle Hermit exclusive techniques.

Drop chance and rocks around Roshi island where altered for this gif normally wouldn't find them that easily nor would there be that many rocks so close.
In response to Ganite
Any plans on moving away from the default alert()?

Side Quests - questin' for booty

And then you get to fight the Big Man himself.
Pluck's permanent ':D' sure is creepy in those sort of cutscenes. I think we'll need a few alternative expressions...
Pluck looks like a fuccboi
In response to Prazon
will there be wave-dash electric boogaloo l-cancelling?
In response to Lige
I don't know maybe it doesn't bother me that much. But most likely it'll change.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5