@Toddab
You underestimate me, you forget i don't need to finish them completely.

Edit:It took my 4hrs zz
@every else
Oh and uh the empirez ssj guy.

edit: i don't know if you guys were asking seriously or not.
In response to VixiV
VixiV wrote:
@every else
Oh and uh the empirez ssj guy.

edit: i don't know if you guys were asking seriously or not.

This is... beautiful...
The only issue I have with this drawing is that my crotch bulge isn't massive enough.

C'mon guys, you know I got the biggest balls around here.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
The only issue I have with this drawing is that my crotch bulge isn't massive enough.

C'mon guys, you know I got the biggest balls around here.

Yes. Biggest balls, smallest penis. That is fact. Lmfao at that picture though.

@VixiV: Well, damn. Pretty good too. Kairi's boobs could be a little better since the tie is preventing a proper curving line, but still pretty impressed with her in particular.

Alright, since I underestimated you I will have to take this more seriously... Lets see... Yut Put as a robot designed to make and distribute games; appearance should reflect his job.

All five of the original Sailor Guardians from Sailor Moon. Batman & Superman, preferably in battle poses vs each other just to man that up a bit after the girls.

Tidus from FF X, Rinoa with Angel Wings from FF VIII, Sephiroth from FF VII... Mario kissing Princess Peach, and Adult Link kissing Princess Zelda. Oh, and just for a very random, and weird added twist.. Ash Ketchum spanking Misty.

There, tons of stuff, and lots of more challenging poses and actions. That ought to be a decent start, depending on how much you accept of this list.
Probably an hour and fourtyish minutes. Anyways i think you're getting ahead of yourself too ahead of yourself todd zz, nothing indecent pls. Im not doing any of that.
In response to VixiV
all of it is rad
Lol I didn't have internet for a while and got busy working so I'm just now seeing this. I definitely got carried away, but kissing seemed pretty chill and long waited for those characters, and I figured it'd make you draw them larger

Very clever drawing them at those sizes, but yet also still very well done! Sailor Moons eyes are especially impressive.
Page: 1 2