Dragonball Online

by Gohito2
Dragonball Online
The most advanced DBZ/GT game on Byond is back!
ID:65571

Remember, this is the NOT the real DBO. This game was given to us a while back to continue. It is being constantly updated and fixed so come check us out! And I repeat, this is not the REAL DBO!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Owner: Gohito2

Coders: Gohito2, Supreme Knight
Icon Artist: Shanks349
Lead Mapper: Gohito2

I'd like to thank Rainer, Vakir, Destroy, and all the other DBO staff for making this game possible. I would like for all of you to play Dragon Ball Online Classic, created by the DBO Team. And be sure to check out DBO2 when it is released. Also, I'd like to thank MajinNick. Without his hard and dedicated work to this game in its earlier stages, I'd be no where. All my thanks go to him as well. (If anyone else from the DBO Team believes they deserve credit as well, please let us know)!

Also, If you have any ideas, suggestions, or etc, be sure to get on the forums and post!

Attention all new players, I would like for you to visit our beginners/training guide on our website and read it before you play. Thanks!
lol dog shit game It's disgusting.
ill try it if you host
You Banned beacuse me internet are bad
EPIC!
missed this game
I guess i could host this ..
Ajinn unban me idk wth i did but it says im banned by host
I'd love to see this come back. Shame about the copyright issues Byond had. I loved the old one.
In response to Penguin646
A return could be coming in the near future.
In response to Gohito2
Gohito2 wrote:
A return could be coming in the near future.

Best news I've heard in a long time.
Is it down for good again?
Could i have a copy of the host files so i can play with my friends?
Can't connect to the server, is something wrong with it?
Hey all, if you don't like waiting for the servers to come up, or would like to host your own game for friends to join, go to this HUB

http://www.byond.com/games/dboteam/dragonballonline

and check out my post on that HUB. It should be the most recent post. It has a link to my dropbox account where you can download host files. PLEASE NOTE that it is the host files for an older version and is not as good as this newer version by Gohito2. But it's something to keep you busy while waiting for these servers to be hosted... ALSO please note that any server you host will appear on the HUB page that I linked, NOT this one. Enjoy!

Any idea on when this one will be back on? :(
Gimme da host files b0ss
In response to Metal_Mario33
Metal_Mario33 wrote:
Hey all, if you don't like waiting for the servers to come up, or would like to host your own game for friends to join, go to this HUB

http://www.byond.com/games/dboteam/dragonballonline

and check out my post on that HUB. It should be the most recent post. It has a link to my dropbox account where you can download host files. PLEASE NOTE that it is the host files for an older version and is not as good as this newer version by Gohito2. But it's something to keep you busy while waiting for these servers to be hosted... ALSO please note that any server you host will appear on the HUB page that I linked, NOT this one. Enjoy!

I hosted that for a second and got stage 4 ass cancer, and my eyes started bleeding
Why does the server keep coming up then going down?
if anyone out there has the host files for this game, please send them to me so I can host for everyone who would still want to play this game, myself included. I can host almost 24/7

my email: [email protected]
Page: 1 2