Heroes United

by Falacy
Join HU on Discord @ https://discord.gg/qzwzKPV
In response to Louis53
Only a limited number of users have the source ( like greg said ) and I doubt they would be willing to just release it. Just like Falacy would probably not want it to be released which is why he removed it from being Open Source. While I do understand why you would want the source to such a great game like HU1, it's probably not going to happen unless someone who has it is just going to hand it you willy-nilly.
Yea I just post to see if someone would accept to give the source! If you don't try you get nothing!
FOR A LIMTIED AMOUNT OF TIME I WILL BE LEAVING THE HU1 SOURCE UP FOR THE PUBLIC
bruh
don't click this link
You guys should join my server, I heard it was gr8 m8

:^)
In response to Day0ak
Day0ak wrote:
You guys should join my server, I heard it was gr8 m8

Get a load of this guy. My server is awesome though.
you think some you guys that own servers could add in at least super saiyan to teen goten? or something it seems really wierdhe dont have transforamtions and i know gt goten and in either not much of gt fan but..

with gt trunks in db heros having ssj3 and then adult gotenks fusion in the trailer isnt gotenks weak since trunks is labeld way stronger then goten and he would have to power down for fusion to work. so isnt it speculated if trunks can go ssj3 goten can as well for fusion to work?

just my thoughts im goten fan just dont see why he dont have a trans other then as a kid..
WAAAAAAAAAY UP!
I FEEL BLESSED. BEING THE GREATEST HU PLAYER OF ALL TIME
Falacy, please do something about the level glitchers... Thanks :)
^nub
Hey every1 come hold my hand and we will pay falacy untell he remembers every1's stat for the other server k

I haven't played this game in such a long time. Is there anyway I can get my character back? Was it server bound? I kinda don't remember what server is was on but I see it wasn't on any of the 4 servers that are currently up. I'd love to play as my character again. I had everything. Was super over powered too. only spent time planting senzu beans and sparring haha. Hope there's a way to find my old save.
In response to JediMaster0312
no, it's gone forever fam
Server Super Supper:Connection failed.Why?
Remove Stat refund again. My gosh It's such a horrible feature. http://puu.sh/iKlqi/79ce55df4a.png someone in revert..... lvl 36mill and has the most ki on the server
Falacy, I'd love to pay for the game Heroes United.. But I do not have a credit card. I do however have paypal, could you make a paypal only option? Please?
Hmmmm... SO like are you ever going to do somthing about this crappy ''Refund Stat Feature.'' You've took it out once, and you put it back in for no reason. I think you should've kept it out with all of this going on.
In response to Neptus0
Atherion01 wrote:
Falacy, I'd love to pay for the game Heroes United.. But I do not have a credit card. I do however have paypal, could you make a paypal only option? Please?

All payments are already processed through paypal o.O

GreenBeast14 wrote:
Remove Stat refund again. My gosh It's such a horrible feature. http://puu.sh/iKlqi/79ce55df4a.png someone in revert..... lvl 36mill and has the most ki on the server

Yes, the problem there is definitely stat refund (a feature anyone can use, and an example of it being used for its intended purpose), and not the fact that he is level 40million, in a game that was originally designed to content cap around 2,000. Or perhaps the fact that he has pumped all of his stats into a single value, meaning the game is clearly unbalanced in design, the other stats must be quite useless. The fact that you can customize your character/playstyle is the problem here, definitely.

Neptus0 wrote:
Hmmmm... SO like are you ever going to do somthing about this crappy ''Refund Stat Feature.'' You've took it out once, and you put it back in for no reason. I think you should've kept it out with all of this going on.

I took it out because people QQ when its in (or possibly due to bug abuse on account of this crap excuse for an engine not being able to perform basic math), I put it back in because people QQ when its out, turns out, this game is a complete and utter unbalanced literally unplayable mess, the only way to fix it is to completely redesign the way leveling works (base it on exp, like any common game), and likely reset everyone to level 1 in that process. Also needs a completely new combat system, or at the very least, a huge change to how powering works/removal of beans, and a removal or nerfing of splits & ghosts. PS: People would QQ if any of those changes happened as well. PSS: Anything that Tyga/GreenBeast says is automatically invalid, and agreeing with him makes you look like a spambot (him on an alternate account) and/or a total noob.

PSSS: This is also a fangame, which means it has no potential, you should either quit crying about it, or quit playing it, because its not going anywhere.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40