Heroes United

by Falacy
Join HU on Discord @ https://discord.gg/qzwzKPV
Fal, mind coming online for a second I really want to chat about this, perhaps add my skype? Paypal seriously is not working. It asks me to attach a credit card to it, which I do not have.

Falacy, it is written in Dutch but in the yellow bar it tells me to add a Credit Card (screenshot: http://prntscr.com/7ooie8 ) , Paypal alone seemingly just is not sufficient :/. People in HU have confirmed that you need a credit card, I have paid with Paypal long enough to know that this simply is not working Q_Q. Thanks for the quick response on my previous message. Too bad I cannot recall my previous character information, it was an unl. subby.. oh well.
In response to Falacy
So does mine as you can see: http://prntscr.com/7oom0g

but the second page it redirects me to: http://prntscr.com/7ooie8
In response to Falacy
Do you not have a mail I can directly transfer the paypal funds to? Add Atheralix01 on skype if you want it to happen in privacy if at all.
In response to Falacy
atheralix01 , if the capital A did not work.
In response to Falacy
Yes, the problem there is definitely stat refund (a feature anyone can use, and an example of it being used for its intended purpose), and not the fact that he is level 40million, in a game that was originally designed to content cap around 2,000. Or perhaps the fact that he has pumped all of his stats into a single value, meaning the game is clearly unbalanced in design, the other stats must be quite useless. The fact that you can customize your character/playstyle is the problem here, definitely.

I took it out because people QQ when its in (or possibly due to bug abuse on account of this crap excuse for an engine not being able to perform basic math), I put it back in because people QQ when its out, turns out, this game is a complete and utter unbalanced literally unplayable mess, the only way to fix it is to completely redesign the way leveling works (base it on exp, like any common game), and likely reset everyone to level 1 in that process. Also needs a completely new combat system, or at the very least, a huge change to how powering works/removal of beans, and a removal or nerfing of splits & ghosts. PS: People would QQ if any of those changes happened as well. PSS: Anything that Tyga/GreenBeast says is automatically invalid, and agreeing with him makes you look like a spambot (him on an alternate account) and/or a total noob.

If what i said about stat refund is invalid, then lets have a poll on it. Beacause as far as im concerned, people could easily refund in the middle of cw, and dump all of their stat points into ki defense/ or power level thus making it impossible to kill them.
In response to GreenBeast14
GreenBeast14 wrote:
If what i said about stat refund is invalid, then lets have a poll on it. Beacause as far as im concerned, people could easily refund in the middle of cw, and dump all of their stat points into ki defense/ or power level thus making it impossible to kill them.

Because the game is unbalanced, gameplay is broken, and melee is worthless, yes.
Doesn't have much to do with stat refunding.
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
GreenBeast14 wrote:

Because the game is unbalanced, gameplay is broken, and melee is worthless, yes.
Doesn't have much to do with stat refunding.

Yes, melee is worthless and it always has been. But thats not even the point. The point is that it makes every stat useless in it's own way. If someone dumps all of their stat points in ki, it makes ki defense useless. If someone dumps all of their stats in ki defense and power level it makes ki useless. Now, if you decide to take refund stat out, it wouldn't be as bad because they wouldn't be able to ki tank one day, then pl or ki defense tank the next day. They would have to build up ki,ki defense, and power by their own, and not using stat refund.Being the strongest or in the top 5 means crap when stat refund is on this game.
Mister Falacy, what's good, how you livin'? I think you should bring that auto-win Clan War thing back cause it doesn't make sense that people can't join when no one is in it. At times we miss it by like 1 minute or 1 second. Then No boost for a whole Hour.

HEY FALACY
Your game is probably the only game on the internet that doesn't have an "Im stuck" option. I'm stuck in HFIL because I relogged while collecting fruits (Game froze) and now they disappeared and I cannot collect them. So i'm stuck here till you help me.
In response to Technoir
Technoir wrote:
HEY FALACY
Your game is probably the only game on the internet that doesn't have an "Im stuck" option. I'm stuck in HFIL because I relogged while collecting fruits (Game froze) and now they disappeared and I cannot collect them. So i'm stuck here till you help me.

His game is definitely not the only game. There are very few games with that feature honestly

In response to Kobe and Falacy's conversation personally I think the Wipe and the more common exp system as well as a few other things you brought up is probably a better idea than what you currently already have. A lot of the players that had the High levels (including me) quit already and some other people just came back or new players that joined took our old spots. It's easy to do with Beerus and other leveling methods in place.
I'm one of those that honestly never really cared if you wiped or not even before I quit. I can't speak for others on that.
Also, the only reason I did things like macroing on that game in the past was because I could easily do so. Stat respecing actually makes things more challenging so I'm not really opposed to that lol. Also, Falacy couldn't you do something as simple as creating Melee only events? Hell you could even have clan wars like this randomly every hour: Melee Cws, Ki Cws, Balanced Cws, All out Cws(Usual clan wars), OP NPC Attack Cws, ect. The Tourney's can be like this too.

For battle grounds... Spread the flags out, put a few spikes and bombs in there, and maybe increase the reward 5% per IP address of the players that join.

Put SOMETHING on the other planets. I don't care if it's more tournament rings that people can fight in or not. You can even make one of the planets have something like a scavenger hunt event or something like that. Also, multiple events in place is never a bad thing. It makes people have to chose one event or another. Beerus by itself was a huge hit so I don't see why any of these other things wouldn't be lol.
I suggested balanced clan wars at one point. People moaned and groaned when they realized they can't one-shot people with their inflated high numbers.

The PVP in HU honestly makes me want to curl into a little ball. Falacy knows what a healthy combat system feels like but who would honestly play it? Look at HU2's population. I love HU2's combat system and think it is superior to what HU1 has by a significant margin. It has no players :,(

EDIT: People like big numbers that don't really mean a lot~
Found this bug where I focus trained and I didn't gain the levels.

In response to Registe95
Registe95 wrote:
Found this bug where I focus trained and I didn't gain the levels.

With all the information you gave, in such detail and being SO specific I'm SURE that Falacy will know EXACTLY what you're talking about.

( Bugs that are vague as the one you described, with no additional information usually nothing happens. )

Thanks, I needed to know if I gave enough information with that comment Greggreg, I know for sure I supplied enough information about it, thanks again.
In response to Registe95
Registe95 wrote:
Thanks, I needed to know if I gave enough information with that comment Greggreg, I know for sure I supplied enough information about it, thanks again.

You are very welcome, I am glad to be of assistance.
Muah ah heh wooo yeah
In response to Bleachz
h3h3h33 y000
how can i play this game i click play now and i already have beyound down is HU1 down or not working anymore? pz help
Page: 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40