Let's Go Camping!

The graphics are dull; they do not get me in the "camping mood."

I am leaning towards a style similar to this game:
In response to Mr. RJT
What game is the second screenshot from? It looks interesting.
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
What game is the second screenshot from? It looks interesting.

http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=47642.0

It is supposed to be a Zelda-like game that is darker.

In response to Suicide Shifter
In response to Kaiochao
That's my tutorial, where'd you find it?
Ho boy
Went to a festival in Baltimore last weekend so I didn't get anything much done but I'm itching to get back into things so expect the steady trickle of progress to continue soon! (:
Suicide Shifter wrote:
That's my tutorial, where'd you find it?

The images you posted link back to the same website. Isn't it obvious where he found it? Obviously not your tutorial.
Could be his tutorial. Let's not go all crazy now.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
Could be his tutorial. Let's not go all crazy now.

Yeah, I suppose it could be. There just seems to be a disturbance in the force.

I finished this up yesterday with some helpful tutelage from Ter and Lummox. Everything there is animated so it really comes to life in-game and it runs so nice and smooth :D

This is a scene from this game: http://www.byond.com/games/ExentriksGaming/ TranscendenceM#tab=index
Oh, cool. It's nice to see Transcendence is still a thing. (:
Looks amazing Exe. Makes me sad my game isn't that pretty but hey, we all have to be different and unique, right?
In response to Kumorii
@ Kumorii Yeah, I've been slowly working on the concept and story of this game for about a year now. I finally have the first couple chapters sorted out so I'll be putting in some serious work now. I'm in no rush I really enjoy working on this project so I'm excited to see what's next.

@AERProductions Thank you and don't be sad you can do whatever you want to do just work towards it.
Looks pretty neat, but my CDO is kicking in when I see that there are 10 blue flame thingies and 9 purple ones because of that blue one in the center.
In response to Albro1
Lol I took care of that detail for ya.
In response to Lavenblade
Lavenblade wrote:
The images you posted link back to the same website. Isn't it obvious where he found it? Obviously not your tutorial.

Okay? That's some air tight logic.

Exentrik is that a side-scroller mix?
There are parts that are sidescroller-esque, not exactly sidescroller but yeah I would say it has its sidescroller mixed in there.
Suicide Shifter wrote:
Lavenblade wrote:

Okay? That's some air tight logic.
I'm sorry if I came off as rude, that was my bad. I was under the assumption you were a troll of some sorts. I'm sure you see them around here.

Once again, my sincere apologies.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 349 350 351