In response to Ter13
Lots of words but no context or meaning.
It isn't my fault or problem (I am not making an argument, just pointing out what it is). That is what Byond stands for and I appreciate that they encourage anyone to make what they want.
If dreams can't be subjective, what can be?
If dreams can't be subjective, what can be?

You are chasing your own tail with this subjectivism line of reasoning.

If, as you put it, everyone is free to do, say, think what they want, exactly why is me sharing my entirely subjective view on a manner a constant source of corrections? I've mentioned this a few times. It's just a nonsense thing to say, and only creates petty back-and-forths while people have to justify the merit of conversation. If you don't want conversation, why are you conversating? If you don't like the way someone is conversating, surely "Everyone is entitled to their opinion" isn't a very good way to shut them up.

Being entitled to your own opinion != depriving everyone around you from having theirs.

Lots of words but no context or meaning

Nice shot you have there. It'd be a shame if it were to say... ricochet. Just because you couldn't find it doesn't mean its absent.

Loose translation:

Simple subjectivism = every view is equally valid to the believer.

Enforcing simple subjectivism on other people in order to shut down their views/invalidate their opinions is antithetical to what simple subjectivism is.

Trying to force others to be act in that manner destroys the community and breaks it up into isolated individuals. It's self-oriented only, but also self-deprecating because it removes the self's ability to rely on the group.

TL;DR: Saying: "They can do what they want" is valid. Saying: "Their opinion is valid, therefore yours isn't." is nonsense. Also, you'll be hard-pressed to find a place where I argued that they shouldn't be doing what they are doing. Merely saying: "I don't understand."
In response to Ter13
You don't even know anything about me, so how could any of what you said possibly apply?

You seem to be digging from some deeper depths within yourself and applying it to random strangers.

If you want to argue about what Byond means, argue with its creators. All I was doing was stating what they call it.
You don't even know anything about me, so how could any of what you said possibly apply?

You seem to be digging from some deeper depths within yourself and applying it to random strangers.

...So... Logic is just out the window? We're just not gonna comment on how these two quotes cancel each other out?

No? Yes? Oh... No? You sure?

If you want to argue about what Byond means, argue with its creators.

Are we even having the same conversation?
In response to AERProductions
AERProductions wrote:

...It's hard being a reptilian supermodel...
Fushimi wrote:
Do you know someone that needs anything programmed and is willing to pay?

In the BYOND Community most developers or development groups tend to try to find people who don't require pay because if you make a project that cost and it never receives profits than it was a waste of money.
In response to Sasuk8
Sasuk8 wrote:
Fushimi wrote:
Do you know someone that needs anything programmed and is willing to pay?

In the BYOND Community most developers or development groups tend to try to find people who don't require pay because if you make a project that cost and it never receives profits than it was a waste of money.

This is really just a "shot" to all the Programmers,Pixel Artist, and etc who try to make you pay for the development of a game.
In response to Sasuk8
Unfortunately, some of us are adults who cannot devote time working on someone else's project for free. We have bills and other debts that need paying.
In response to LordAndrew
LordAndrew wrote:
Unfortunately, some of us are adults who cannot devote time working on someone else's project for free. We have bills and other debts that need paying.

That's the sign telling you to go to programming school or if you have already done that move on to something bigger I don't think BYOND is the place for you to get paid by a Owner of a Project. Now it may be a place where you work on the project for free and profit from the game because of your assistance. If you are an adult seeking payment for working services you should either become a BYOND Administrator/Developer or if you can't do that move on to something else just saying. I am a programmer myself and I help people for the sake of seeing how this game will turn out with my helping and probably gaining advantages in the game if I decide to play.
programming school

Top kek.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
programming school

Top kek.

Ter13, no offence but you are one of those people I don't think I like having a conversation with, so I'm going to say this then keep it moving. Please do not critique or comment on my post your name is annoying and so are your post because you tend to try to intimidate others with big words and deep conversation but most of the time it doesn't work. In Conclusion, stop being such a tight ass and a douche bag. Just Saying.
intimidate others with big words and deep conversation but most of the time it doesn't work.

Am sorry for using big words. I went to word school.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
intimidate others with big words and deep conversation but most of the time it doesn't work.

am died
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:

Did I not just ask you to not comment on my post and by the way if you didn't notice, there you go being an asshole again and I'm pretty sure you probably don't have a life and are probably not going anywhere there's a such thing as being Smart and being Intelligent.

Smart is just having knowledge.
Intelligent is having knowledge and knowing what to do with it.

You sir are smart, but not intelligent at all.
U dare mock the uchiha?!
In response to Zagros5000
Zagros5000 wrote:
U dare mock the uchiha?!

I'm good, Zagros. I didn't take any of this seriously. Let's all just let this one blow over. It's all very silly. TL;DR: Falacy/MasterDan's lasting influence.

Plus, most of what he's saying is probably deserved and/or on point. He's right. I'm a dick, kind of worthless, and very probably wasting my time here. No sense in getting bent out of shape about someone calling a spade a spade. All it's gonna do is burn more bridges, cause more bad blood, and very probably result in locked threads and/or bans.

It really, really doesn't matter.
Yut Put wrote:
Kumorii wrote:
Ter13 wrote:

am died

In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
Zagros5000 wrote:
U dare mock the uchiha?!

I'm good, Zagros. I didn't take any of this seriously. Let's all just let this one blow over. It's all very silly. TL;DR: Falacy/MasterDan's lasting influence.

Plus, most of what he's saying is probably deserved and/or on point. He's right. I'm a dick, kind of worthless, and very probably wasting my time here. No sense in getting bent out of shape about someone calling a spade a spade. All it's gonna do is burn more bridges, cause more bad blood, and very probably result in locked threads and/or bans.

It really, really doesn't matter.

That's all I wanted to here. You accepting some of the truth, because you do the same thing my brother does so usually when you call it how it is, that person you are talking to accepts the parts that are true. *Smiles* *Thinks to himself no bad blood*
Page: 1 2 3