Clicker

by Zach Reznor
Clicker
My first game on BYOND, an incremental clicker game.
ID:1957658

For those of you who have played Clicker so far, you may have noticed it's extremely plain.
Now that I have the core mechanics down, I was just curious if the community had any ideas for a theme for the game?

Currently it has the ability to select Good or Evil as an alignment which affects your unlocked buildings - in the future I was planning on adding a fantasy element of allowing players to select a race based on their alignment(which would stick with the player until they prestiged for more Gems). However if anyone has any ideas I'm currently open to suggestions!
Some of the main things I would change is making something to compete against, the money does nothing but go up as you click. Maybe just add some rng so that each click has a chance of bandits attacking your loot cache and taking a portion of it, so you have to try harder to raise the score.
make it like those idle games that are online where you click something and for a while it changes to other things and make it so the money you receive will be used to get purchase upgrades and things like that
In response to Lifehunter
I agree, not so much with the random events though!

I'm going to add Races which have their own racial currency, you can spend these on racial upgrades for the race you pick (you can only have one race per prestige, each having their own advantages and disadvantages). Adds some replayability and some hidden things to work towards.

Alienx26 wrote:
make it like those idle games that are online where you click something and for a while it changes to other things and make it so the money you receive will be used to get purchase upgrades and things like that

Have you tried playing what I have so far? :)
In response to Zach Reznor
nah im just suggesting ideas