Stray Games

by Falacy
because BYOND.
In response to Falacy
nah bro like kozuma3 said you gotta work on programming skills
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
Lol, seems you need to work on your programming skills.

If you can't notice the lag between a singleplayer and multiplayer instance of the same BYOND game, then you're a terrible play tester. Not to mention the CPU problems with practically every built in proc, even basic movement isn't done efficiently, no client sided processing means its impossible to ever have a large multiplayer server of any BYOND game - which is another thing most of the popular games around here stock players on - they have no meaningful gameplay, so they don't need meaningful save servers, so they can just have 20 servers with 50 players each, instead of 1 with 1,000.

Heros United was taken down I thought?

BYOND was, not specific to HU really, though just check out all those DBZ games on the front page, guess FUNimation didn't do a very good job.

Use Unity
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
Kozuma3 wrote:
Lol, seems you need to work on your programming skills.

If you can't notice the lag between a singleplayer and multiplayer instance of the same BYOND game, then you're a terrible play tester.

Oh, I guess my code is efficient :) hopefully you'll improve overtime ^_^
In response to Falacy
haha
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:

Send me the host files for your game(s), which are apparently so terrible you don't even let them exist? I'll make a simple video proving how poorly optimized they and/or this engine are =)

Use Unity
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
Kozuma3 wrote:

Send me the host files for your game(s), which are apparently so terrible you don't even let them exist? I'll make a simple video proving how poorly optimized they are =)

I have nothing to prove, you seem to tho :)
In response to Falacy
so you can steal the code?
In response to Alienx26
Alienx26 wrote:

First dragon ball and now me? wtf
In response to Kozuma3
yup
In response to Alienx26
Kozuma3 wrote:

lol you saying that is proof enough, thanks for the victory, I'm done, any more troll posts will result in a lovely ban of your trash =)

Alienx26 wrote:

Why would I bother?

Use Unity
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
Kozuma3 wrote:

lol you saying that is proof enough, thanks for the victory, I'm done, any more troll posts will result in a lovely ban of your trash =)

Haha, seems falacy is butthurt. Once you learn to make a game man, we can talk ;)

Alienx26 wrote:

Why would I bother?

You bother still using DM and wasting your time on it even tho you keep "screaming" unity, it's k tho- I understand.
In response to Falacy
troll posts huh? but you made it and why would you bother maybe cause your a not so good coder like me?
Kozuma3 wrote:
You bother still using DM and wasting your time on it even tho you keep "screaming" unity, it's k tho- I understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7LOwuhp0t0

Use Unity

I'll just take these comments as your sarcastic acknowledgement that I'm the best programmer on BYOND, since that is a known fact, don't have time for trolls, enjoy your bans =D
Mfw Kozuma used to play at least a Falacy game, like every single day...
Was it DBZ, Paradise City, BE? Or all of them? idk...
Anyway, decided to pass by and check this and well what a surprise Falacy is back.

Im not sure if im the only Paradise City player ever, that still thinks that game being updated (and on a better engine ) could have been awesome, but i do think it.

So tl;dr : What are you going to do now, Falacy?
What game are we talking about.
Alienx26 makes me smile and laugh internally.
Page: 1 2