ID:1960003

I think this thread had to be done. On Byond, it can get pretty boring at times. I feel like we should thank byond's favorite comedian with our gratitude, for making us laugh, cry, and sometimes pee ourselves. We thank you EmpirezTeam. Anyone got any memories they would like to share of?
did he die?
When AlexandraErin came back to BYOND, EmpirezTeam tried to troll her. Her response was:

Good times.
RIP EmpirezTeam, 2009 - 2015.
EmpirezTeam is the Will Ferrel of BYOND.
RIP EmpirezTeam
I remember one day back in high school, the teacher told us to write a cover letter to any place we'd like to work at.

On this particular day, I was ridiculously tired and didn't feel like doing any work and was pissed she gave us some stupid writing assignment on a day I didn't want to do stupid writing assignments. So I was like "Screw it, I'm just going to write a bunch of nonsense on here, don't really care what grade I get on this BS." I had written a letter to Vanderbilt Medical Center inquiring about a brain surgeon position, telling them my shoe-shining expertise and ability to ride a bike with one hand makes me the perfect candidate. I also demanded to have the interview in a cold, abandoned warehouse and some other random stuff.

A few hours later some other students from another period came and told me that she read my letter aloud to the entire class, was in tears laughing, and gave me an A on the assignment.

We also had this douchebag African American Studies teacher who made us do a metric crap ton of writing, I trolled her ass too. Everyday she would give us a writing prompt related to slavery, i.e. "Today the slave owner beat my Mother." So basically you were supposed to pretend you were a slave and write how you think that would've made you feel, a slave diary or whatever. So I'd write stuff like "The slave owner beat my Mother. I cri evrytiem. Anyway, let me tell you about this AWESOME tuna sandwich I had earlier."

Eventually once our notebooks were full of entries, she had us read aloud some of ours. Read mine and had the entire class laughing, but the teacher being her usual douchebag self called my Dad, who gave zero shits, and then I just went to the counselor and said I didn't want to be in Queen Douchebag's class anymore so he took me out of there and made me an office worker where I got to do officey stuff ( answer phone calls, deliver mail, tell anyone who didn't look like they could kick my ass to "get to class", etc. )

I showed that whore who's boss.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
I remember one day back in high school, the teacher told us to write a cover letter to any place we'd like to work at.

On this particular day, I was ridiculously tired and didn't feel like doing any work and was pissed she gave us some stupid writing assignment on a day I didn't want to do stupid writing assignments. So I was like "Screw it, I'm just going to write a bunch of nonsense on here, don't really care what grade I get on this BS." I had written a letter to Vanderbilt Medical Center inquiring about a brain surgeon position, telling them my shoe-shining expertise and ability to ride a bike with one hand makes me the perfect candidate. I also demanded to have the interview in a cold, abandoned warehouse and some other random stuff.

A few hours later some other students from another period came and told me that she read my letter aloud to the entire class, was in tears laughing, and gave me an A on the assignment.

We also had this douchebag African American Studies teacher who made us do a metric crap ton of writing, I trolled her ass too. Everyday she would give us a writing prompt related to slavery, i.e. "Today the slave owner beat my Mother." So basically you were supposed to pretend you were a slave and write how you think that would've made you feel, a slave diary or whatever. So I'd write stuff like "The slave owner beat my Mother. I cri evrytiem. Anyway, let me tell you about this AWESOME tuna sandwich I had earlier."

Eventually once our notebooks were full of entries, she had us read aloud some of ours. Read mine and had the entire class laughing, but the teacher being her usual douchebag self called my Dad, who gave zero shits, and then I just went to the counselor and said I didn't want to be in Queen Douchebag's class anymore so he took me out of there and made me an office worker where I got to do officey stuff ( answer phone calls, deliver mail, tell anyone who didn't look like they could kick my ass to "get to class", etc. )

I showed that whore who's boss.

Wait, what does that have to do with this thread O.o

EDIT: Please tell us Senpairz
Oh, right, appreciation thread.

Yes, I do appreciate myself. Sometimes, I don't know what the world would've done without me.
In response to Lige
Lige wrote:
When AlexandraErin came back to BYOND, EmpirezTeam tried to troll her. Her response was:

Good times.

No. *Great times*

if we could all move past the whole Erin ordeal, that'd be great. that was extremely damaging to my career as a comedian. almost as damaging as this

Damn, Jamie didn't have to do 'em like that.
In response to Lugia319
Lugia319 wrote:
EmpirezTeam is the Will Ferrel of BYOND.

More like Jim Carrey, except less loved.
I'm not a huge fan of Will Ferrel. Jim Carrey is good, and another person I don't hear a lot of people mention is Samuel L Jackson. I think he's one of the funniest people ever.

Favourite DiCaprio movie of all time.
In response to Kats
Kats wrote:

WHAT ABOUT INCEPTION????
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Kats wrote:

WHAT ABOUT INCEPTION????

What about deez nuts?! Huh?! WHAT ABOUT 'EM?!