Shinobi Rising

by ManaSoul
Get ready for a amazing experience! Fight Bosses and strong ninja as you quest to find your Nindo! PvE/RP Open World Ninja MMO inspired by Naruto coming January 2016! Join Shinobi Rising!
ID:1982382

I wanted some feedback from you guys on what features and kinds of bosses you would like to be seen in the game. I'll probably put 4 bosses in the alpha but what kinds of bosses would you all like to see as well as any other feature suggestions.

As for a testing date im working hard so that the end of the month if not it will be at the latest first week of december we can make this happen, a few clans will be playable. the biggest issue at the moment is just the clothes for the sprite due to the amount of frames as well as waiting for tile sets to be made but were making steady progress on those as well as all the skills and fighting animations which have worked super hard on. Im planning on in the next couple days to showcase some of the them and tile sets.

i know its not a lot or much of anything to write about but i just wanted to give a update.
a boss with player skills a ninja or ...
In response to MajinKillswitch
hmm can you use a player as a boss like a skilled player with stats and all
In response to MajinKillswitch
MajinKillswitch wrote:

So give a player a role of a boss would you like to see this for like certain events or something along those lines.
I'm just stating my opinion here.

1. My fav genre is rpvp, it attracts both sides of the spectrum. Plus it's really fun to not only rp fights, but getting to verb them out, plus gives a REAL reason for a stat system.

2. I really hope this isn't a sidescroller type game, I don't play those and they aren't very popular.

3. The above comment is a nice one, players that get to be bosses, but NPC bosses would be nice as well.

4. Make training challenging but not TOO challenging, y'know what I mean?

5. None of that handseal system crap, I hate it so much and games that use it, again, aren't popular. i.e 'q = rat symbol + spacebar = execute jutsu'.

6. If it's gonna be rpvp, have active admins to check logs and give rewards frequently enough.

7. Please implement jutsus for all clans in the series, y'know instead of making uchiha seem like the best choice, give other clans a variety to choose from as well. (So it's not 3 Haku & 30 Uchihas)

8. Having events regularly is a good idea, hopefully ones that involve ECs (Event Characters) and even Player ran events where players who get powerful enough can actually have an impact on the game. For eg. sparking a world war between the nations.

9. Just be sure to keep the game's ideals to communicate with the community, bring more life and activity to everything!

That's all I got for now! You're welcome!
In response to LordZanero
LordZanero wrote:
(So it's not 3 Haku & 30 Uchihas)

It's always like that, isn't it? :P
rpvp sucks.. rather choose rp or pvp not in between imo
Pvp ftw
In response to Ryskahunden
Ryskahunden wrote:
rpvp sucks.. rather choose rp or pvp not in between imo
Pvp ftw

the good thing about this all is i have the RP dedicated server and server transfer down and we have pve/pvp server also so players can choose what they want to do. im workign on RPvP for the rp server
Sweet! Btw is it 2d or 3d? Like your profile pic
2D like my profile picture how my dp looks is how the sprite itself is going to look
i would make the training medium because of beginers
The training you have 2 ways to go about it one is doing quest like main ones as well as dungeons with other players and the other is fighting other players and monsters so players don't have to feel like obligated to grind if they don't want too and they can have fun however you see fit. But monsters and the quest get more challenging to deal with once you reach a certain point. The only thing I'm worried about is making the difficulty too hard
Also I'm going to make a website soon and start posting the progress of the project for you guys I'm working on something special to make everyone wow it's almost done so wait a little longer
Can we see some pics or something to start the hype train ive been telling people all about this game but I have nothing show for it.
That's what I said :P
I haven't been on Byond in forever! Glad to see there are still developers who make actual new content! I'm gonna watch this closely :3 Can't wait to try it out! :'D
In response to ManaSoul
ManaSoul wrote:
MajinKillswitch wrote:

So give a player a role of a boss would you like to see this for like certain events or something along those lines.

Program the NPC to have an intelligent enough AI to fight with the reaction and thought process of a player. (i.e; jump when faced with an obstacle, or projectile, block against melee, etc). Give them skills you would expect a player to use, etc.
In response to ManaSoul
Oh i see....AWESOME!!! :D
Never been a fan of making players "bosses". Like having a player be the gym leader of a Pokemon game, no thanks
In response to ManaSoul
ManaSoul wrote:
MajinKillswitch wrote:

So give a player a role of a boss would you like to see this for like certain events or something along those lines. no u should make the bossess like the game on the dragon ball z game called rampage where the boss is a npc and if u defeated it everybody of all level who preticipated and the event gets something so it will be fair to the lower levels as well

Page: 1 2