Shinobi Rising

by ManaSoul
Get ready for a amazing experience! Fight Bosses and strong ninja as you quest to find your Nindo! PvE/RP Open World Ninja MMO inspired by Naruto coming January 2016! Join Shinobi Rising!
In response to ManaSoul
u should make the bosses npc's like on the dragon ball z game rampage and if u defeat it everybody who participated and the event will get something to like weight or clothing or items along of that guild line so it would be fair to the lower levels to who wont have a lot of skills but still gives them the chance it becoming better it the game
In response to ManaSoul
and as far as the tail beasts go could u put like a certain location on where they spawn to give the person a general idea where they spawn but yet they would be really hard to kill instead of the person running around trying to find them and if the person kills it they can really say they earned it because the boss it was hard to attain it from
In response to Burningblaze12
Burningblaze12 wrote:
and as far as the tail beasts go could u put like a certain location on where they spawn to give the person a general idea where they spawn but yet they would be really hard to kill instead of the person running around trying to find them and if the person kills it they can really say they earned it because the boss it was hard to attain it from

i was wondering how we should do tail beast and which ones we should start with i was thinking maybe the 1st 8th and 9th . i love the boss npc like the dragon ballZ game and concept for that ill be working on that. give me more ideas you like
Is it still rpvp?
Game will be primarily PvP. A separate RP server isn't out of the question, and can be brought up if the people really want one.
Bosses like Bijuus and Summonings?
Page: 1 2