In response to NNAAAAHH
implying people can't play pc and console.
Is that uncommon O.O?
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
implying people can't play pc and console.

No, PC and console mixing is not allowed. You don't see Asian men letting their daughters marry outside of the Asian race, do you?

Well then, same applies here. I'm pretty sure somewhere in the constitution it says "Thou shalt not be a PC master race and a console peasant at the same time."
Well i believe in an America where gamers of all callings can intermingle in peace.

#VoteKumo2016
dude you're never going to beat hillary, give it up
As long as i have more of a chance than Trump, America has a chance.
I don't know any of these people DX.
In response to Ghost of ET
Ghost of ET wrote:
I don't know any of these people DX.

hillary is the girl and trump is the guy with the hair.
In response to EmpirezTeam
That some very intricate details you gave me im sure ill know exactly who those people are now :D.
Hillary is almost 70 years old. Why would you call her a "girl"
In response to Doohl
Doohl wrote:
Hillary is almost 70 years old. Why would you call her a "girl"

Because even though she's 70, she seems like she's still got some juice left in her.

Hair flick on fleek.
She gets all the old men looking at her when she leaves a room.
In response to Ghost of ET
Ghost of ET wrote:
She gets all the old men looking at her when she leaves a room.

Maybe that's why she's called "Hillary Ride 'Em".
vote Bernie Sanders

In response to Ganite
No, vote Kumo. Have you been paying any attention at all? ):
I found the hippy compound with the Dr. Goodfeel robot. I reprogrammed it from the terminal to follow me, then almost immediately lost him.

There are lots of good "stories" you can find by exploring. I have found multiple synth altercations. I always tell the people to kill the synths to take the heat off of my character because he is an undercover synth infiltrating the Brotherhood of Steel.

My only beef with the game is that when building there isn't good phasing and I can't kill certain people. I miss the Morrowind days when everyone was fair game. I want to murder Paladin Danse, the Mayor of Diamond City, and some others and I can't. Also I hate being forced into good. Why do all my settlements and settlement missions have to be for the good? Why can't I be a raider with raider settlements, and go plunder with my men? I need more choices. Maybe I haven't explored enough, but I haven't found any evil factions I can align with.
In response to Ulterior Motives
I think kind of the 'point' of Fallout 4 is that there are no good or evil factions to align yourself with. They all have good intentions, but differing opinions and overall goals.

Having a clear boogeyman faction is, from a narrative perspective, extremely boring. Morale conflict is way more fun. However - I think it's pretty dumb you can't be the puppy-drowning, mass-murdering bad guy only out for his own gain if you really want to be.
In response to Doohl
Of course you can. Just ignore the factions altogether. (;
I think it's cool that you can choose to align yourself with The Institute, but who tf actually chose that.

I'm finally getting around to going through the Brotherhood of Steal's questline, but idk. I don't entirely agree with their views. They have some of the coolest quests so far, though.

EDIT: @Ulterior - I agree it would be pretty badass to have some form of enemy settlements to raid, but that'd go against what the Minutemen stand for.
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
I think it's cool that you can choose to align yourself with The Institute, but who tf actually chose that.

*Raises hand*
the institute is like my 2d waifus. clean, pure, and they make the perfect loli.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10