Shinobi Rising

by ManaSoul
Get ready for a amazing experience! Fight Bosses and strong ninja as you quest to find your Nindo! PvE/RP Open World Ninja MMO inspired by Naruto coming January 2016! Join Shinobi Rising!
ID:1990916

Sorry it's taken so long to post an actual update of the game's progress, but here we are finally. It's not much, but what you'll find above is one of Shinobi Rising's combos made specifically for the Hyuuga clan that we've been working on. It's not 100% finished (look at those blasts ugh) but once it is I'll update this post and show it off to a fuller extent.

In other news, we're almost done with our first 4 clans/classes (Hyuuga, Rock Lee, Spider, Tayuya), with 8 more still planned (Puppet, Illusionist, Akimichi, Sword/Staff/Weapon User, Nara, Ice, Clay, Sand).

If progress continues to go as it has been, open testing should be live in a month give or take. Sadly, testing has had to have been delayed. We ask you to please bear with us, as the icon work alone can take a very long time to complete (just look at that sick combo) and we apologize for the delay. Good news is I've found a new strategy that'll help me tackle this issue so who knows, maybe development speed will be kicked up just the slightest notch.

I know this wasn't too huge of an update, but next time I'll be going into some depth with Shinobi Rising's in-game skill system. For now, let me know what you guys think of the Hyuuga clan's combo! And what other clans/classes do you wanna see in the game? How many unique clans do you think each village should have? Please, let us know!

Were working on a Forum/Site also for our current list of projects too so if your good with that stuff page us.

Cheers~ and happy holidays from the Team.
I love it! its so legit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will hyuugas have any projectiles!
good job i love it! keep up the good work
Can't wait for open testing. A clan or class or something resembling Zabuza would be really cool
Looking forward to this
Uchiha clan without Mangekyou Sharingan. Focus on getting 3 Tomoe and their dodge/copy abilities.
that looks sexy
Good luck with making all the icons for clothes 'n stuff for this if you're planning for customization. But otherwise, it looks quite nice, I like the flow of the character's movements.
In response to CarbuncIe
CarbuncIe wrote:
Good luck with making all the icons for clothes 'n stuff for this if you're planning for customization. But otherwise, it looks quite nice, I like the flow of the character's movements.

well haha i found a easier way to deal with it and as long as i do like 15 frames a day were good i can get everyones costumes out the way or do specific costumes. but yeah its not as bad with me and freedom getting at them. do you have anything you want me to put in the game
In response to Shellfisch
Shellfisch wrote:
Uchiha clan without Mangekyou Sharingan. Focus on getting 3 Tomoe and their dodge/copy abilities.

thats pretty much what ive been working on i dont want uchihas to be overpowered or anything stereotypical so feedback on how they should work would be great too (:
should throw in orochimaru clan xD
looking good
btw have you worked on byakugan on the hyuga clan and if so how does it work?
RoxasX-San wrote:
How's this game going to work since there isn't a programmer working on

Don't know how you came to that conclusion but ignorance is bliss I guess. Lol ter13 works on SR every single day our whole backend is done all that needs to be finished is the art end. So don't worry about the programming. i would worry about your project
Ter is working on a game :O? Everyday :O? He hasnt logged in and said hi to me in months :C.
In response to Ghost of ET
Hes on the run from the Byond police for doing what he said he would never do
In response to ManaSoul
Nice progress looking good
lol Money talks i wanna believe it not true but everyone has there price. Theres a reason hes been M.I.A on forums. I dont see why mana soul would lie he has no reason 2
RoxasX-San wrote:
It's a lie, Ter ain't working on a Naruto fan-game.

Idk about that i mean he was working on a dbz game so im sure he would have no problem working on fan games. Especially if it pays.
In response to Ghost of ET
Agreed
Page: 1 2