ID:1996342

Poll: Who do you think was our best active developer of 2015?

Yut Put 13% (10)
Bravo1 4% (3)
Kozuma3 9% (7)
Doohl 26% (20)
Mickemoose 1% (1)
Lummox Jr 21% (16)
Manio 1% (1)
Toddab503 0% (0)
Ganite 2% (2)
Zagros5000 5% (4)
Other (Comment!) 14% (11)

Login to vote.

You're not limited to the poll - The polled names are just some of the prominent developers from the last year that came to mind.

What has been a very exciting and productive year for BYOND is unfortunately coming to a close! We've seen the power of the engine nearly double with the addition of many new features from animate() to the DSification of the webclient. With a new supervillain overlord at BYONDs helm, what will we see happen in 2016? Only time will tell; in the meantime lets reflect on the projects and developers of the last year!

This poll is nothing official and is solely meant to be a lighthearted way to reflect on the year. Please don't take any competition or opinions to heart! If criticism is offered, take what you can from it and apply it so that you can take the community by storm next year! Discussion and debate highly encouraged!

I refuse to vote.

<3
I feel like 2016 is going to be an amazing year.
Where the fuck is Rushnut? #BiasedListisBiased
Wth is this list? Where's Ishuri? Where the hell is Rushnut?
This poll is nothing official and is solely meant to be a lighthearted way to reflect on the year. Please don't take any competition or opinions to heart!
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
This poll is nothing official and is solely meant to be a lighthearted way to reflect on the year. Please don't take any competition or opinions to heart!

I can throw darts at random names too.
i am the best
In response to Ishuri
Ishuri wrote:
Kozuma3 wrote:

You can stop being a child and leave the thread, too.
It's gotta be Lummy if he's gonna be on the list. He's pretty much been an all-star since Tom gave BYOND to him.
I'm not even on this list. =(

How does Ganite make this list but not Rushnut or I. How insulting.

To be fair, I've been slow this year.

EDIT: Just to clarify, I'm only kidding about being insulted. :P
In the spirit of this just being a lighthearted list, I vote for me.
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
Ishuri wrote:
Kozuma3 wrote:

You can stop being a child and leave the thread, too.

no
I'd have added Ishuri. No clue why he isn't recognized in the actual poll.
Cool, been programming 24/7 on a game for about 1-2 years and not listed, k.
There is an other comment part. Did you guys like missed that Dx?
So, 10 listed while 100+ are others, k. Yeah I feel really special.
In response to BlackProgrammer
BlackProgrammer wrote:
So, 10 listed while 100+ are others, k. Yeah I feel really special.

It's impossible for kumorii to know all who is programming on this site unless they are actually fairly active on the forums themselves.He did notice that about it that's why he has to the very bottom Other(Comment!). There is no reason to not feel special. So long as you work on your program you should be your own developer of the year :].

Edit: Look @ lummox jr. the third.
Anybody can make that excuse. He could've at least asked before putting this up. Instead he thought of the people he seen publicly post updates. That's extremely bias. I'm simply stating what it is, not trying to start anything with anybody.
But stating it is starting something with kumorii o.O.
Page: 1 2 3