In response to BlackProgrammer
You've never really shown any of your work here on the forums. That's probably why you're not on the list. Not that this list has any impact at all over anything.
I'm just posting the truth about this. Not trying to start a conflict. If you want to look at it as starting a conflict, I don't know what to tell you. The truth hurts? @ Ghost of ET
In response to Doohl
Yeah and there are multiple developers that haven't done the same, but it would be nice to get a heads up that "Hey guys, I'm making a list of top 2015 Byond Developers, if you want your name apart of it, post here!" than to get a biased set list of developers.
In response to BlackProgrammer
BlackProgrammer wrote:
I'm just posting the truth about this. Not trying to start a conflict. If you want to look at it as starting a conflict, I don't know what to tell you. The truth hurts? @ Ghost of ET

... If you want the truth then it's that kumorii did not recognize you as an adequit enough programmer to be placed on his list, and thus categorized you as an other.

or

It's impossible for kumorii to know all who is programming on this site unless they are actually fairly active on the forums themselves.He did notice that about it that's why he has to the very bottom Other(Comment!).

You choice.
In response to Ghost of ET
or
Before making this poll, actually request people to shout out or request being apart of this poll.
Well, we know who the clear winner is. Pop the champagne and bust out the 'coke, men.
In response to Doohl
Doohl wrote:
Well, we know who the clear winner is. Pop the champagne and bust out the 'coke, men.

It's a tie D:!

This is going to drift far from the topic either way. Lets just agree to disagree. I'm not against who's in the poll or anything like that. Just thought it was extremely unfair.
In response to Ghost of ET
Ghost of ET wrote:
It's a tie D:!

In response to Doohl
Clear winner by a landslide!

Lets celebrate with wine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7Ot6AIYwdY
I is make the best games,
Yut Put wrote:
LOL at the butthurt people here who think they deserve to be on a list of developers when they haven't actually released anything

this is gold

only coders ? but you would think to be the best developer of 2015you'd have to i don't know actually have a finished game... but that would be madness.

Also, Ishuri butthurt is funny... he's turning into the Tweet Millz of byond while rushnut is ofcourse phiLLy in the flesh.
In my opinion - Yut Put just look at Champions of the Holy Grail the best playable game on BYOND.
My vote goes to me because im so active right now, right guys?

i think we all know who has the best game
Lol at the fact that ganite even made a spot on this list.

Lol at the fact that yut put got butthurt enough to speak up about this.

Lol at the fact that yut put said real talk as if he has some kind've socializing experience in the real world.
In response to Xorbah
Xorbah wrote:
Lol at the fact that ganite even made a spot on this list.

Lol at the fact that yut put got butthurt enough to speak up about this.

Lol at the fact that yut put said real talk as if he has some kind've socializing experience in the real world.

Real talk I'm the next baird

I vote yut or bravo
Critical
Page: 1 2 3