In response to Vrocaan
lolicons... lolicons everywhere.
So I had to kill a Synth Courser for a quest and it was a very difficult fight, although I'm proud to say i managed to kill it on my first attempt! Took some heavy Jet abuse though. I try not to use chems or my power armor unless necessary so i feel dirty.
smh druggie. I never use drugs on fallout. use drugs in fallout you'll use drugs in real life!
Only time I ever needed to use drugs was in the Museum of Witchcraft.
So today i learned that a Deathclaw can pick you up with one arm, hold you over its head, and OHKO you in a spectacularly intense animation.

Wasn't even mad i died because the way the scenario played out was perfect.
I can't find diamond city.
In response to Ghost of ET
Ghost of ET wrote:

It's marked on your map when it's time to go there. The gate is closed when you first show up. You should see a girl named Piper around where the map leads you to. Talk to her to get in.

Piper is also best comrade.
I think i killed everyone in diamonds city...
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
Ghost of ET wrote:

It's marked on your map when it's time to go there. The gate is closed when you first show up. You should see a girl named Piper around where the map leads you to. Talk to her to get in.

Piper is also best comrade.

Why would you choose someone over dogmeat D:.
I prefer ranged companions and Dogmeat would always get downed, the Lover's Embrace buff, and I like when companions join on conversations with other NPCs.
Yut Put wrote:
Kumorii wrote:
the Lover's Embrace buff,

um but does this mean you're cheating on me

with an npc

you whore

You never answered my question on FB so you can sleep on the couch, ngr.
I have a flaming sword :D.

Edit: Not sure if i want to give up my shock baton for the flaming sword though :/. I mean the animation when you pull it out is really cool, and that shock baton and i have been through some things together :c. Taking out super mutants and such.
I did the quest for the flaming sword last night! What level are you? I'm level 40 and found the quest to be pretty difficult, what with all the asshats using flamers, lol.
Im lvl 18 ... :c.

Edit: Yeah those flamethrowers are seriously annoying. Good thing i have a oped sniper with a suppressor.
lvl 18 because i had to remake didnt like my str build :c.

I killed the people who gave me the sword though now im over encumbered without anywhere to place this stuff in my inv and the nearest town is diamond city and that's miles away Dx. (I killed everyone in the covenant so they don't count >:l).
Smart! I try to just use pistols typically but I'll keep a combat rifle on me usually with a metric fuckton of ammo, lol.
What is your SPECIAL stat spread? Mine is..

STR ..5
PER ..4
END ..6
CHR ..6
INT ..6
AGI ..4
LUK ..4
In response to Kumorii
My current aresnol involves.

Rocket launcher
Short hardened combat shotgun
Advanced 10mm pistol with a surpressor
That oped sniper(Named it that :D its basically a sniper heavily modified comes with a supressor and nightvision)
Shockbaton

And im wearing
Drifter outfit
patrolman sunglasses
worn fedora.

This is mostly a stealth build. Since i <3 stealth.

Though if i ever do find myself in some uhh sticky situations that shotgun (Which btw is waaaaaaay better than a double barrel) will help me get out of those situations.
In response to Kumorii
Not sure what i started off with but right now it's

1 str
4 perc
9 end
10 charisma
5 int
10 agility
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10