ID:1997877

Sike, I am the evil GatewayRa, BYOND's Destructor/Devil/Anti-Christ. For those that know me, I used to announce vaporware, that is, concepts that are doable but haven't been executed. I was simply not committed to improving BYOND.

BYOND and its moderation have caused me so much suffering and pain, and I would have been such a greater person today not have I been exposed to its curse. It has held me back for many years as a programmer and a person, but I have broken through the paradigm. Through the ashes of what BYOND reduced me to in the past, a fiery darkness was born, capable of ending BYOND as we know it... That person is known as GatewayRa. I will lead you all to something better and throw BYOND into the pits of hell like it deserves!

I am a far more capable developer than what you're used to. I will make an alternative to BYOND that utilizes the DM Language. Programming languages can't be copyrighted.

First it will be invite-only to people I pick from the BYOND Skype Group chat, and then I'll target popular games like Space Station 13 and get their communities to switch over. There will no longer be an incentive to use BYOND. BYOND won't have ad revenue, no anything. It will all be replaced and you will wake up.

I am probably going to get banned again. I don't care. I will keep in touch with you.
You should've stayed banned in my opinion.
What have you done besides troll and make pointless threads like this one that just fan the flames?

I probably sound like a broken record, but things would be so much nicer around here if the moderation were allowed to do their job with removing problematic users and threads like you and this thread respectively.
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
I probably sound like a broken record, but things would be so much nicer around here if the moderation were allowed to do their job with removing problematic users and threads like you and this thread respectively.

The moderators aren't allowed to enforce rules here?
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
You should've stayed banned in my opinion.
What have you done besides troll and make pointless threads like this one that just fan the flames?

I actually haven't trolled again up until this point, if you'd even call this trolling. I am dead serious about what I propose, I just decided to make it extra verbose (which sounds trolly).

I haven't done anything for BYOND. I've done some things for its community, that don't really have an impact... But I could have done more. I could have and I almost would have. I could have been BYOND's Savior as opposed to its devil, but it's not right. Sometimes the devil is the holy one.
How dare you.

Everyone knows I, Baird the fourth, was given power of this part of the universe. Only I can save the single atom that is BYOND, and I COULD break it.

But for the sake of ruling over this lifetime the quick way I intend the use it, unfortunately, I have to save the sorry asses who think's they're better than me in the process. Once BYOND is save, I will asault the aliens living on the sun, and increase the suns burn power, so that earth can live peacefully for trillions of years, after 5.3 light years, I'll return to it and claim it as my own. Then, I will crown Miley Cyrus as my queen, and make drake ruler of music. After that, I'll make a better chiraq movie better than spike lee's, and also drop gas prices even though I ride a bike. Once the republicans get done eating each other, I will then throw a party, at my grandma's house so everyone make sure you wear a sweater.
They can clean up threads (which only ever gets done when someone brings troubled threads to their attention(or lack thereof)) and that's about it. Tom had an anti-ban policy that is still lingering despite the handful of users that contribute nothing and troll threads to the point that most of the community's problems would be solved with their removal.

I don't even think there's a temporary mute/ban option which is a basic forum moderation tool for deterring the exact kind of users we have problems with.
and once santa passes out on the floor from drinking 8 40 ounces in a row, I'll throw a big fucking party at his house, and none of you fucking guys, are INVITED.
Baird should be banned... im tired of that, "i was homeless but my successful games on byond helped me buy a house" bs story and his bummy ass being around crying about his "struggle" and claiming people harass him on king david he can go casper.

Theres alot of bandwagoners on byond... i don't think GatewayRa ever came at me o_O so respect... but NAOS
In response to Molano
Molano wrote:
How dare you.

Everyone knows I, Baird the fourth, was given power of this part of the universe. Only I can save the single atom that is BYOND, and I COULD break it.

But for the sake of ruling over this lifetime the quick way I intend the use it, unfortunately, I have to save the sorry asses who think's they're better than me in the process. Once BYOND is save, I will asault the aliens living on the sun, and increase the suns burn power, so that earth can live peacefully for trillions of years, after 5.3 light years, I'll return to it and claim it as my own. Then, I will crown Miley Cyrus as my queen, and make drake ruler of music. After that, I'll make a better chiraq movie better than spike lee's, and also drop gas prices even though I ride a bike. Once the republicans get done eating each other, I will then throw a party, at my grandma's house so everyone make sure you wear a sweater.

Your powers are quite weak, old man. For you do not have the power to replicate BYOND, but the self-proclaimed power to lead. You cannot lead a group of ants to accomplish anything more than stacking dirt on top of each other!

My knowledge far supersedes Lummox and he does not pose one chance in hell to compete with me.

Kumorii wrote:
They can clean up threads (which only ever gets done when someone brings troubled threads to their attention(or lack thereof)) and that's about it. Tom had an anti-ban policy that is still lingering despite the handful of users that contribute nothing and troll the boards to the point that most of the community's problems would be solved with their removal.

I don't even think there's a temporary mute/ban option which is a basic forum moderation tool for deterring the exact kind of users we have problems with.

Tom isn't here to hold anyone's hand anymore, so his policy didn't have to be enforced. BYOND's fate has been sealed.
Pretty funny that you say that, the multiple other developer forums I've been apart of would at least delete the post fairly fast if not warning then banning the member if they repeat the action.
The new engine will most likely be called somewhere along the lines of Binb, could almost be thought of as "Because it's not BYOND!" I have coined this idea from "BYOND's Savior".

The new engine will be fully backwards compatible with DM but it will offer so much more. No I am not trolling and no I will not back away from this. This has been a burden on me for quite some time and I have never been so fueled to set out on something in my life.
In response to DarkTemplarX96
DarkTemplarX96 wrote:
Pretty funny that you say that, the multiple other developer forums I've been apart of would at least delete the post fairly fast if not warning then banning the member if they repeat the action.

I've been trying to make that point for a couple years now to no avail. I used to frequent a handful of forums before BYOND and even the tiny, IF-powered boards had more vigilant and effective moderation because they didn't repeatedly play the "One last chance" card with problematic users.

FFS, I only think there's one mod that checks the forum regularly -- and that's Lummox.
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
DarkTemplarX96 wrote:

I've been trying to make that point for a couple years now to no avail. I used to frequent a handful of forums before BYOND and even the tiny, IF-powered boards had more vigilant and effective moderation because they didn't repeatedly play the "One last chance" card with problematic users.

Kumorii, I don't care if I'm banned, in fact I deserve it. I will keep in touch with all of you to convert you over to my side.

FFS, I only think there's one mod that checks the forum regularly -- and that's Lummox.

He ignored everyone. I do not care.
In response to Southend_boi
Southend_boi wrote:
Baird should be banned... im tired of that, "i was homeless but my successful games on byond helped me buy a house" bs story and his bummy ass being around crying about his "struggle" and claiming people harass him on king david he can go casper.

Theres alot of bandwagoners on byond... i don't think GatewayRa ever came at me o_O so respect... but NAOS

imma diss you in poetry. I'm so tired of yo' hatin' ass.

I'm like, damn kid, why? All I do is kick back play and try to learn how to drive, every-time I get up to go to work and work my 9 to 5, I come home get on my computer once again Southend_boi kai wanna try, to fuck up my day, but that's okay, fly splat, okay, you back? no way, old news, you lose, you step, you choose, I blink, you move, you stink, I'm coo,

I can go across the world, smash all kinda girls, kissy kissy toes curl, her world,

dunk on labron and make kobe get to know me, and after all that this lame nigga still ridin' on me... back then he was the homie,

now he a fraud, he says my story back to back, but I been told y'all

, he thinks it hurts me, so I do him dirty, he has 2 kids and still hating on me,

living with mommy, pay 25 dollars rent to daddy, his shitty pixel art skills cant get him to move in someones attic,

he gets off of the floor saying his back itch, this guy a fruit, imma cabbage, he a bastad, get em with my automatic, try me we splash shit, like splatoon, my squid squad trash shit, I bet you've had it, you're done, you're scum, you must be made cuz you cant afford rum, you a bum, i dropped money to byond just for fun,

so he hates on me, such a disgrace to see, you 25 years old, hating on a youngin' B?

you so ugly, you so stupid, pray your girl dont leave you or youll be paying child support stupid, she probably ask you all the time," why you hating on baird all the time?", she wondering why you camping your computer online, shes a couple states over thats fine, but she'll join the winning team and then damn, your baby mamas mine.

I'm gonna keep dissing you until you leave me alone, just like your mommah tell you until you get your own home.
In response to Molano
Molano wrote:

Oh god no, not again.

:)

You know, I don't know what it is with you, but I'm a creative ass motherfucker, and because of that imma diss you in poetry. I'm so tired of yo' hatin' ass.

I'm like, damn kid, why? All I do is kick back play and try to learn how to drive, every-time I get up to go to work and work my 9 to 5, I come home get on my computer once again Southend_boi kai wanna try me,

I can go across the world, smash all kinda girls, kissy kissy toes curl, her world, dunk on labron and make kobe get to know me, and after all that this lame nigga still ridin' on me... back then he was the homie, now he a fraud, he says my story back to back, but I been told y'all, he thinks it hurts me, so I do him dirty, he has 2 kids and still hating on me, living with mommy, pay 25 dollars to rent to daddy, his shitty pixel art skills cant get him to to someones attic, he gets off of the floor saying his back itch, this guy a fruit, imma cabbage, he a bastad, get em with my automatic, try me we splash it, like splatoon, my squid squad trash shit, I bet you've had it, you're done, you're scum, you must be made cuz you cant afford rum, you a bum, i dropped money to byond just for fun,

so he hates on me, such a disgrace to see, you 25 years old, hating on a youngin' B?

I'm gonna keep dissing you until you leave me alone, just like your mommah tell you until you get your own home.

Who's Labron ? how are you creative ? you started and failed the most projects on byond i guess you have to be creative to start as many projects you have lol you also claimed multiple times you'll be the one to save byond days later you wanna run it into the dirt with competition its pathetic.

I wouldn't be saying shit to you if i didn't hear you was crying in another topic bringing up my name when you don't exist my nigga... you're a byond orphan half the admins and Tom raised you thats probably why they haven't banned you also im not 25... your little 35$ donations ai...Jersey.

Stop bitching claiming niggas are harassing you... you, rushnut, ishuri all you bumass NAOS.
You fucking scrub you ain't cool at all quit talking like you tough you're from Seattle cornball.

You said some bullshit to me on pager, and I simply ignored and block you, and you running around telling people I harassed you, you're literally a joke you're 25, and hating on someone younger than you with 2 kids. WHAT ARE YOU AND YOU CLAIM YOU'RE BLACK? FOREAL?

Tell this L man, YOU DESERVE IT.
Your girl literally wonders who you're hating on I bet on fucking BYOND.

The only reason anyone knows shit about me in the first place because I told them, bringing it up wont make you look any cooler dumb ass. I personally don't care at all about that bullshit, I'm simply bad ass. I've ascended and got it now clearly, from looking for quarters to balling, meanwhile you cant feed your family with your shitty pixel art. Haiting ass nikka.
case
http://prntscr.com/9e21y7

&

point
http://prntscr.com/9e22b6

follow me, read what I have to say, talk that bullshit, LOL!
I'm not responsible if southend boi kills himself. I probably made him realize his life is shitty.
Southend_boi wrote:
how are you creative ? you started and failed the most projects on byond i guess you have to be creative to start as many projects you have lol you also claimed multiple times you'll be the one to save byond days later you wanna run it into the dirt with competition its pathetic.

I wouldn't expect a normal human to understand what creativity is about and where it comes from. So ofcourse your small bran would process a response like that.

Let me tell you, right brained thinkers are smarter people, we wonder, more than do, which is why I made and dismissed alot of projects. Which is also why I cant stick with one name.

My creativity comes from what I say, bipolar disorder.

Scientist recently found out that people with this disorder are extremely intelligent.

I thought of with my creativity where bipolar disorder comes from. It comes from unfit parents. Yes I'm smart enough to diagnose mental states other humans wonder how it got there. Because of my creativity I wondered far enough to know how it got there.

When two people mate, they give their all, their all is what they currently have, meaning, if your parent was really fit most likely you'll be fit too to a certain point, the only thing that would hold you back from being completely fit is your own choices in life

so now that we know muscles are passed down to offsprings, my theory is to look at the brain and how when we think about things certain carvings appear if we're in a certain state of mind for awhile, this is where being bipolar comes from two people that are VERY different mistakenly coming together and having a kid, since they live two different life styles the childs brain paths will be all over the place acing stranger than most humans, sparking some sort of autism, and what sparks it off finally, is the parents differences once again, most likely they'll get bored of eachother and end up fighting and splitting up, sooner or later it'll cause some damage to the already bipolar child even making him more distant socially, unless the guardian of the child finds a new mate to cover it, because the child will always be thinking about the parent out of the picture since the intelligence set from the match that was actually a mismatch still lingers within the offsprings mind.
Shane.. bruh xD. Convert me?
Page: 1 2 3 4