In response to GreatPirateEra
GreatPirateEra wrote:
Shane.. bruh xD. Convert me?

Oh you will be converted, my boy. Everybody will.
http://prntscr.com/9e2eec
who's more stressed?!? the poor? or the rich?
the kid born into an unfortunate situation, given power, through 2 other life forms mistake, not born hard enough like people without this disorder to fight rampant emotions, but the balance of the universe instead decided to give us increased intelligence, the playing field is leveled, and all, will fall before me.
In response to Molano
Molano wrote:
the kid born into an unfortunate situation, given power, through 2 other life forms mistake, not born hard enough like people without this disorder to fight rampant emotions, but the balance of the universe instead decided to give us increased intelligence, the playing field is leveled, and all, will fall before me.

Even you will concede to me. I am a tyrant born to dominate, fueled by the corruption here. Don't think for a moment that BYOND will always be here to save, and don't think you'll be able to save it from me.
In response to GatewayRa
GatewayRa wrote:
Molano wrote:

Even you will concede to me. I am a tyrant born to dominate. Don't think for a moment that BYOND will always be here to save, and you won't be able to save it from me.

I'm the hero BYOND NEEDS. But not the one it deserves.

I will save BYOND, from all the evils that lurk in the darkness, for I am the darkness, I've seen it with my own two eyes, the gods ripping the lamb to shreds as it bleeds in the middle of nowhere, as the meteors are sent down from heaven onto earth exploding the kingdom of ahk'nabar. The ancients, predicted the moment the earth was shined down upon by Lord Boros, and I was given, the title, Designer of Vonkat.

I will save you heathens, but never will I commune, sing or dance with you.

I like turtles
In response to Molano
Molano wrote:
GatewayRa wrote:
Molano wrote:

Even you will concede to me. I am a tyrant born to dominate. Don't think for a moment that BYOND will always be here to save, and you won't be able to save it from me.

I will save BYOND, from all the evils that lurk in the darkness, for I am the darkness, I've seen it with my own two eyes, the gods ripping the lamb to shreds as it bleeds in the middle of nowhere, as the meteors are sent down from heaven onto earth exploding the kingdom of ahk'nabar. The ancients, predicted the moment the earth was shined down upon by Lord Boros, and I was given, the title, Designer of Vonkat.

When people are given the chance of paradise or this cesspool of filth, they will clearly choose to side with me. Without anyone for BYOND to feed off of, the bacteria will starve and it will surely die.

BYOND will be nothing but a memory.
In response to GatewayRa
GatewayRa wrote:
Molano wrote:
GatewayRa wrote:
Molano wrote:

When people are given the chance of paradise or this cesspool of filth, they will clearly choose to side with me. Without anyone for BYOND to feed off of, the bacteria will starve and it will surely die.

byond will pierce your dark reality into oblvion
In response to Molano
Molano wrote:
GatewayRa wrote:
Molano wrote:
GatewayRa wrote:
Molano wrote:

It was already destined to die someday. I'm just accelerating its process. Gather together your allies so you can pool your tears-- you think the BYONDikes can stop me? Please. Your main tool is the prince of gluttony. I am the king of all of the princes of hell, for I am pride.

He was a prince because I let him be.
In response to GatewayRa
GatewayRa wrote:
Molano wrote:
GatewayRa wrote:
Molano wrote:
GatewayRa wrote:
Molano wrote:

It was already destined to die someday. I'm just accelerating its process. Gather together your allies so you can pool your tears-- you think the BYONDikes can stop me? Please. Your main tool is the prince of gluttony. I am the king of all of the princes of hell.

How dare, you. But that's okay.

The dark lord said you would come, this is where your journey ends, boy. Trapped freezing at the roof of the world, with only death, to sing the tale of your doom.
In response to Molano
I feel like this is getting a little too off-topic. Point is, you, Beelzebub, and all of the other BYOND'ers combined won't be enough to face off against me. All of you will be convinced to change sides because of the superiority I offer.

The end has just begun. Enjoy your moment of solace here while it lasts.
In response to GatewayRa
They'll join you probably, but I'd never.

These people are twisted, so I wouldn't be surprised if they turned their back, isn't that what Velocity is about?

FUCK DA OPPOSITION.
In response to Molano
Velocity isn't based on the same model. It has and will continue to fail to capture BYOND's playerbase. However, I have something far more gruesome in mind that will capture the souls of everyone here.
In response to GatewayRa
Turtles?
In response to GatewayRa
you speak vaporware, boy, I speak, the truth.

You may succeed in what you're doing, but BYOND will not fall.

I ready my alliances against Lummox II Kingdoms. I'VE FOUND THE PERFECT ARTIST FOR MY MASTERPIECE, which is no longer falbion ever since perfect said "failbion". YOU ALL WILL BOW BEFORE I, THE CHOSEN ONE, AND VONKAT.
This thread is like sitting in a pool of water in the glowing sea next to radioactive barrels with no perks or armor to lessen the radiation damage.
In response to Molano
Molano wrote:
you speak vaporware, boy, I speak, the truth.

You may succeed in what you're doing, but BYOND will not fall.

I ready my alliances against Lummox II Kingdoms. I'VE FOUND THE PERFECT ARTIST FOR MY MASTERPIECE, which is no longer falbion ever since perfect said "failbion". YOU ALL WILL BOW BEFORE I, THE CHOSEN ONE, AND VONKAT.

I no longer speak vaporware. I was lying dormant and gaining power, but now I'm awake and more fueled than ever to enact my revenge upon BYOND. BYOND will have no choice but to fail and even if it does continue to exist, it will be seen as nothing more than a broken VHS player.

The time has come to unleash my true power.
In response to GatewayRa
I'll combat your counter song with a counter song, which goes against the lyrics of your song

Page: 1 2 3 4