In response to GatewayRa
In response to Molano
Molano wrote:
case
http://prntscr.com/9e21y7

&

point
http://prntscr.com/9e22b6

follow me, read what I have to say, talk that bullshit, LOL!

How the hell am i suppose to know who you are if you use multiple keys... lmao, you're not important enough for me to recognize all the stupid keys you make and use hell i didn't even know you was Molano only a loser would have as many keys you do.

get out ya feelings nigga you replied 4times i aint got the time to write a bunch of nothing about creativity o_O something you couldn't possibly think you possess lol

"i start alot of projects and fail because im creative"
-Every developer on byond who is not yut put

im bout to block the rest of your keys tho... you'll probably just make a new one an just....Jersey
This whole thread is like a surprisingly well-written BYOND Drama fan fic.

Keep going, it's not just shitflinging going on here, it's genuinely well thought out comments. I got my popcorn, I can read this shit all day.
In response to Rushnut
Rushnut wrote:
This whole thread is like a surprisingly well-written BYOND Drama fan fic.

Keep going, it's not just shitflinging going on here, it's genuinely well thought out comments. I got my popcorn, I can read this shit all day.

It's not a fan-fiction. I really do have enough experience to overthrow Lummox and it's going to happen because of the continuous bs I got out of being here. It's a better done BYOND model, fully DM backwards-compatible, that'll blow BYOND completely out of the sky.

Here's a tune even Molano can dance to (but doesn't really appeal to me, visually),

With everyone flipflopping over to me, BYOND's income will cease to exist and my mission will be complete.
In response to GatewayRa
But why, though. For what purpose? To spite a singular man you can remove from your existence with the push of a block button?
In response to Rushnut
Rushnut wrote:
But why, though. For what purpose? To spite a singular man you can remove from your existence with the push of a block button?

BYOND has been a medium used to harass me for years. I won't ignore my personal information being posted, or anyone else I know for that matter.
In response to GatewayRa
Right, so leave a PSA with the mods and they'll remove anything personally related to you since it's already stated to be against the rules.

BYOND isn't the medium being used to harass you, rather the users of the community who are particularly bad seeds *cough*lugia*cough* are using text as a medium. You'll find them in every community, though maybe you just rub some members in this community the wrong way, that's still no reason to spite the rest of us.

Cmon buddy, you can rub me in all the right ways.
holla holla get dolla

In response to Rushnut
Rushnut wrote:
Right, so leave a PSA with the mods and they'll remove anything personally related to you since it's already stated to be against the rules.

BYOND isn't the medium being used to harass you, rather the users of the community who are particularly bad seeds *cough*lugia*cough* are using text as a medium. You'll find them in every community, though maybe you just rub some members in this community the wrong way, that's still no reason to spite the rest of us.

Cmon buddy, you can rub me in all the right ways.

I have. Lummox was late at being compliant, didn't address the situation at all, and let the consequences slide through a bribe. This cycle (minus the bribe, to my knowledge) has been going on for quite a long time.

There has been a lot of drama on this site that has personally caused problems for me in real life. Its made me contemplate on making DMB Decompilers, RSC Extractors that address the encryption, hub password hash replacement, and various other tools in retort. I found out a few months ago that programming languages can't be copyrighted, so that will be the route I take because I abide by the law.

BYOND doesn't take proper measures to ensure the contents on this website aren't defamatory or identifiable personal information, and I'm done coming here to try to sort that out, so as far I see it they're responsible.

You can argue my reasons but I'm not backing away from my pursuit at this point.
In response to GatewayRa
GatewayRa wrote:
You can argue my reasons but I'm not backing away from my pursuit at this point.

What if I say, your mom.
In response to GatewayRa
Or they know you can be an asshole.
In response to Molano
Molano wrote:
Or they know you can be an asshole.

So you're saying they allow it because they want to punish me? That's some food for thought.

I'll be sure to remember that when I'm working on my new project. Maybe I'll make them shed a tear once BYOND is forced to close down from not even be able to manage so much as a hundred dollars a month.
In response to GatewayRa
vk
In response to GatewayRa
I still don't understand why. I'm not an expressively aggressive person, so your desired path just doesn't make sense to me. A few bad seeds does not produce in a bad crop. Why punish the people that aren't relevant to the problem, just because it'll negatively effect the small portion you want to attack. You seem competent in programming, whilst I won't suggest you take such actions or condone them, you could probably easily personally attack them, and do far more damage whilst limiting the collateral.

I guess because you want to stay legal? Why not dox them back, lol.
Long live BYOND!
In response to Rushnut
Rushnut wrote:
Why punish the people that aren't relevant to the problem

"BYOND doesn't take proper measures to ensure the contents on this website aren't defamatory or identifiable personal information, and I'm done coming here to try to sort that out, so as far I see it they're responsible"

Who am I punishing not relevant to the problem?

you could probably easily personally attack them, and do far more damage whilst limiting the collateral.

I guess because you want to stay legal? Why not dox them back, lol.

Doing anything illegal gives the other person an edge in court and I'm not stupid. There's also a lot of information that BYOND's servers do not retain, because the management of it sucks (another reason why they're responsible), so a court order to verify the integrity of my claims would likely yield nothing. I also don't expect something like NSA to handle a civil case.

Mark my words, I will take BYOND's major playerbases and end the activity here if it does not kill itself within less than a years time. I'm breaking out of the endless spiral of bullshit BYOND has given me.
In response to GatewayRa
I thought you didn't use BYOND?
In response to GatewayRa
GatewayRa wrote:
Who am I punishing not relevant to the problem?

o/

I like BYOND. I like the community, I like the engine, I like the forums, I like the hub, I even like the shitty Zeta rips. I like Lummox (Kayden be like, WOT BUT THAT'S NOT FEASIBLE (kek)), and I like the mods.

You might not agree with some, or any of the above, but that doesn't mean it's not true for me, and I'm sure a bunch of other people too.

y u do dis

y u hurt me

i do nothin wrong
Page: 1 2 3 4