In response to Zagros5000
Zagros5000 wrote:
OMGNOWAYUADDED MEDALS HOLY SHIT

Lul showing off art, funnygai.
In response to DarkTemplarX96
DarkTemplarX96 wrote:
How far will you go to prestige?

rnaks

xXMLGDarkTemplar69Xx What is element 115? Is that the name of a badass character in your game that teaches the player how to be a badass zombie slayer?

Or is it the name of the virus that causes scrubs to turn into a zombie?

In response to Ghost of ET
Ghost of ET wrote:
What is element 115?

Ununpentium.

In response to Ghost of ET
Ghost of ET wrote:
DarkTemplarX96 wrote:
How far will you go to prestige?

rnaks

xXMLGDarkTemplar69Xx What is element 115? Is that the name of a badass character in your game that teaches the player how to be a badass zombie slayer?

Or is it the name of the virus that causes scrubs to turn into a zombie?

Virus! Scrubs4Days

The gif ruins the colors...
Looking good! :)
In response to Pixelcomet
Pixelcomet wrote:

The gif ruins the colors...

Color me impressed!
Nice to see all the skin tones are covered, from Seal to Seal's teeth!
Forgot to upload this gif to imgur as well, so here's the twitter post: https://twitter.com/Lux_devlog/status/707575736891117569

Expect one of the bosses to involve those platforms. =P
That looks pretty good.
In response to Bravo1
You should sync up those platforms so that there isn't a need to wait if you've jumped successfully; either that, or add some sort of danger to distract from the waiting. A good rule of thumb in games is that the player should not have to just sit and wait if they have done what they were supposed to do, because sitting and waiting is boring and effectively punishment.

In some pretty rough/early stages right now with my Krampus-themed game. In the screenshot, Krampus has one of the human players bound in his chains and is being dragged somewhere secluded to be killed before the other humans can free him.

If you spot someone wrapped in Krampus chains, you can interact with the chained-up person to free them. Or, just let them being taken away and killed and when they come back to life they'll return as one of his minions to kill you, so...teamwork helps.

---
Just decided to whip up a quick multiplayer thing while I take a break on all the massive coding work for Extinction II. I expect this Krampus thing to be playable super soon.

In response to Popisfizzy
Popisfizzy wrote:
You should sync up those platforms so that there isn't a need to wait if you've jumped successfully; either that, or add some sort of danger to distract from the waiting. A good rule of thumb in games is that the player should not have to just sit and wait if they have done what they were supposed to do, because sitting and waiting is boring and effectively punishment.

I'm trying to get that working. My only concern is that syncing them will require them to move at different speeds and that way cause problems with how they work.

I am also considering modifying the wait times at either end so they can move at the same speed, but will wait until the timing is right before moving again. I'll have to play around with it.

I may also attempt to get easing working for the movement. It all depends on how it plays in the end but option 2 (waiting) sounds like my best bet.

In response to Manio
Manio wrote:

In some pretty rough/early stages right now with my Krampus-themed game. In the screenshot, Krampus has one of the human players bound in his chains and is being dragged somewhere secluded to be killed before the other humans can free him.

If you spot someone wrapped in Krampus chains, you can interact with the chained-up person to free them. Or, just let them being taken away and killed and when they come back to life they'll return as one of his minions to kill you, so...teamwork helps.

---
Just decided to whip up a quick multiplayer thing while I take a break on all the massive coding work for Extinction II. I expect this Krampus thing to be playable super soon.

Looks neat!
Yut Put wrote:
yut put is making a new game. it is on stream

this is probably late but what stream?
In response to Vegeta ssjj2
Vegeta ssjj2 wrote:
Yut Put wrote:
yut put is making a new game. it is on stream

this is probably late but what stream?

You'll have to ask yutput to ask yutput.
In response to Bravo1
Bravo1 wrote:
I'm trying to get that working. My only concern is that syncing them will require them to move at different speeds and that way cause problems with how they work.

You could always cheat. Set them in some initial position, and then implement some system that will only start them moving once the player comes into view. This would significantly reduce the amount of fiddling around you have to do to sync it up right.
While I haven't been able to work on it in a while—I had to withdraw from school yet again due to medical problems and start a search for a job—I put the current source code for my BigInt library up on GitHub. The link is here if anyone is interested in getting an idea of how the insides work (probably not).
I actually don't notice anything wrong with the colors between the still image and the gif...

Then again, I'm also partially colorblind, so I guess I'm not a very good reference. 0_0
Page: 1 2 3 ... 152 153 154 155 156 ... 349 350 351