Working on a bunch of cosmetic and variants for existing items :)

http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=2051273
In response to DarkTemplarX96
DarkTemplarX96 wrote:
Ready up window. (Edit: Size was shrunk sorry bout' that) it's slightly bigger)

Ready Up Window Mockup

Late Post... Damn im so curious about this game
In response to Vegeta ssjj2
Vegeta ssjj2 wrote:
DarkTemplarX96 wrote:
Ready up window. (Edit: Size was shrunk sorry bout' that) it's slightly bigger)

Ready Up Window Mockup

Well if you like traditional Nazi zombies you'll like this game.
Late Post... Damn im so curious about this game

lol im currently developing same as that o.o lol guess there will be competetion xD
Yut Put wrote:

my fraud archer vs fat albert's vampire deck

5ratsuperhalo learning how to play mono red

my main deck about to slay fat albert's blue/red

im not really a post screenshots person but this game is starting to have art lol

as far as content goes there are currently 90 spells(20 of each primary color and 10 of each secondary) in the game and over 200 cosmetic items

The game's board looks awesome compared to the mockup I saw the other day! Does the web client allow smartphone connectivity yet? I can see myself playing this on the go.
In response to Bl4ck Adam
Yes it does via Adobe PhoneGap
Awesome :D
Yut Put wrote:

my fraud archer vs fat albert's vampire deck

5ratsuperhalo learning how to play mono red

my main deck about to slay fat albert's blue/red

im not really a post screenshots person but this game is starting to have art lol

as far as content goes there are currently 90 spells(20 of each primary color and 10 of each secondary) in the game and over 200 cosmetic items

daaaamn I saw it on twitch the other day without much art. you pump art out so fast
In response to Mickemoose
Yut shits art after consuming chinese.
In response to Kumonii
Kumonii wrote:
lol im currently developing same as that o.o lol guess there will be competetion xD

Bah Kumo don't be silly.
DarkTemplarX96 wrote:
Kumonii wrote:

Bah Kumo don't be silly.

Just pointing out that's not Kumo. I'm Kumo. >C
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
DarkTemplarX96 wrote:
Kumonii wrote:

Bah Kumo don't be silly.

Just pointing out that's not Kumo. I'm Kumo. >C

:O I'm confused. why is he allowed to live with that name?
I know I fucked up on the right text and that has been fixed, but I'm to lazy atm to take another screenshot so here.

In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
I know I fucked up on the right text and that has been fixed, but I'm to lazy atm to take another screenshot so here.

You have left the bank..

Hi i need your opinions, with perspective for battle is "more interesting". I think 1st look better, but 2nd is easier to drawe sprite.

In response to Marekssj3
Definitely #1
In response to Marekssj3
Marekssj3 wrote:
Hi i need your opinions, with perspective for battle is "more interesting". I think 1st look better, but 2nd is easier to drawe sprite.

I think the only reason I'd say the first is just how incredible that map feels. Aside from that I wouldn't really go with it because I don't think I'd be okay with just seeing the backside of my characters. The second image fixes that obviously but yea it's a bit tricky to decide. I'll just say the second one because it feels like the right choice.
The game looks so different from when I played 2-3 days ago!
In response to Marekssj3
first

BYOND needs more action RTS games. Let'sgo.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 ... 349 350 351