In response to Rushnut
Rushnut wrote:

BYOND needs more action RTS games. Let'sgo.

Furry Chicken might be interested in helping you out :P. He's been working on some.
WIP

"simple" XD
it kinda bugs me that the elements are going across in the a straight line, but that could just be me.
In response to Kozuma3
looks better than before keep up the work :D
Yut Put wrote:

yay
hand drawing letters in photoshop is sadistic
as with everything else in this game's interface i'm taking a "simple, pretty, and functional" approach

Dope. I'm diggin' the style of the "Aetherune" text. Overall a simple but effective design I'd say.
In response to Vegeta ssjj2
Vegeta ssjj2 wrote:
looks better than before keep up the work :D

Thank you :)
Yut Put wrote:

that feel when flick is too good at board games

Heh. I thought that was pretty funny myself :) I'm really enjoying it so far, even GoET's delaying nightmare deck. Need to get some more players.

New enemy I'm working on. Not sure what to call it yet. In the future it will also open up along those seams when it shocks.
In response to Bravo1
It looks like an evil electric tennis ball.
In response to Popisfizzy
I love it Bravo1 o-o

Popisfizzy wrote:
It looks like an evil electric tennis ball.

xD That's hilarious
Login window for Element 115.
Untitled
In response to Ishuri
Ishuri wrote:
it kinda bugs me that the elements are going across in the a straight line, but that could just be me.

Doesn't really bother me but you could curve them along the base of the background oval.
In response to Bravo1
Bravo1 wrote:

New enemy I'm working on. Not sure what to call it yet. In the future it will also open up along those seams when it shocks.

Ounku Prime
Ionanator
Staticantor
Geoanator

:P

New enemy I'm working on. Not sure what to call it yet.

Baseball.
Reminds me of the Komato Sentinel in Iji:

EDIT: replied to wrong person
Feed:
- Finally finished the SK-47; an automatic legendary rifle that fires a continuous laser beam.
- Doppleganger can now dash.
- Added Hellbats -- airborne enemies that fly above the map and follow players until they're above them and then descend to attack. They can only be hurt when they descend.
- Fixed an issue with diagonal abstracts not targeting properly.

Currently looking for boss and wave variant ideas! Have an idea? Share it!
In response to Kumorii
Mutant Space Giraffes.
Yut Put wrote:
lol this wouldn't be the first time that Bravo1 was inspired by Iji

iji is so good

I actually didn't know Iji was a thing until just a second ago o_o

Or maybe I did and I don't remember? It looks awesome, regardless.

Also, finished up the enemy:

The delay for it's movement is about half of what's shown in the gif, so it doesn't sit around for so long after attacking. I may also touch up the graphics on it a bit, but otherwise it's finished.

I might stick with the naming context that I've been giving the robot enemies so far. Watcher, Seeker, Sentinel... This one is tentatively named "Tracker".

Nope. I wish it was though, I would've had a lot more inspiration to draw from.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 ... 349 350 351