Iji's easily one of my all-time favorite games.

Artwork - great.
Music score - phenomenal and memorable.
Writing - surprisingly good
Gameplay - also really good.
Replayability - you'll probably need to play through the game like 3 times to fully experience everything

play it

One of the playable human characters, "Carter" who is standing on the summoning sign where the Krampus player will spawn upon being selected.

Hey guys!

I opened up a twitter for my BYOND project, "Radical Combat Dudes". Here's a link to it: https://twitter.com/RadCombatDudes

Also, here's what I came up with after playing with Particons and Nadrew's lighting test:

In response to Flame Guardian
Wow, great moves! Keep it up! Proud of you!

In my opinion: tone down the smoke. Torches don't actually make that much smoke.

One of the playable minions in Krampuskarten. This is the Clown, and again dead players can respawn as minions to help Krampus kill everyone.

As the Clown you'll be able to swallow the Human players whole in one bite.
In response to Doohl
Doohl wrote:
Torches don't actually make that much smoke.

While it probably varies depending on the type of torch, ones made with cloth soaked in fuel, which were pretty common, smoke quite a bit, but it's not very thick.
Flame Guardian wrote:
Hey guys!

I opened up a twitter for my BYOND project, "Radical Combat Dudes". Here's a link to it: https://twitter.com/RadCombatDudes

Also, here's what I came up with after playing with Particons and Nadrew's lighting test:

That looks pretty cool. What is this game about?
In response to Doohl
Doohl wrote:
Wow, great moves! Keep it up! Proud of you!

In my opinion: tone down the smoke. Torches don't actually make that much smoke.

I was actually meaning to switch the smoke over to this particon, never got around to it. Thoughts?

Edit: @Exentriks Gaming, Radical Combat Dudes is going to be an open world multiplayer game that plays similar to Mega Man but with mechanics from games like Terraria or Rust.

The game design will emphasize PvP, but, server owners will be given options to modify their servers as they please. Like having Rocket Launchers as a starting loadout, disabling PvP or limiting player generated structures.

Teddy (one of Krampus' minions) is about to destroy the generator which plunges all of the interior buildings into darkness, and makes it quite difficult to see.

This is a good tactic for the minions/Krampus team to get a leg up on the humans who are going to be running around in the dark.

Some dialogue tests.
Did this landscape/background up last year, had some inspiration from TMNT and Mega Man for the NES.

That perspective is all sorts of weird.
In response to Popisfizzy
Popisfizzy wrote:
That perspective is all sorts of weird.

I like it though. Lol
Looks pretty sick but like popisfizzy said, the perspective is all off.

Just to show you what I mean, here's a version with a consistent perspective.

I disagree as I feel it gives the buildings a feel for size (?more so if parallax?) and feels as if it's more than just a back row of buildings.

In response to Bravo1
I have a really interesting question.

What powers that ball so it can shoot lightning at you?
In response to Ghost of ET
Ghost of ET wrote:

Even more lightning, of course.
In response to Ghost of ET
Ghost of ET wrote:
I have a really interesting question.

Inside that ball is another smaller ball that shoots smaller lightning
In response to Kozuma3
The original is at completely different angles. That's what's not working.
In response to Red Hall Dev
Red Hall Dev wrote:
Looks pretty sick but like popisfizzy said, the perspective is all off.

Just to show you what I mean, here's a version with a consistent perspective.

I think it would be an artistic choice and I'd prefer crazy and fun to "expected".

The building aligned with the right side of the moon causes a line continuation that can result in some initial confusion as your eyes adjust to everything.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 ... 349 350 351