http://i.imgur.com/rkjewRz.webm

Webm because YUGE.

Putting the finishing touches on the first boss.

I notice now that the big object issue may still be happening, but I have to update to 1332 to be 100% on that (on 1331 now).
^
In response to Bravo1
So if there is an area to the bottom.

What's the area to the left??
In response to Ghost of ET
That's how you'd normally get to the boss room, the door to the right is going to be blocked off so that you can leave on the right, but it leads back to a room you've already been to, which is on the way to the room on the left.

The bottom room is more of a "secret area" that's not normally supposed to be accessible.
I finally jumped back into working on Feed! Want to see what I worked on? Nah, of course you don't. But here, look anyway;

If you didn't catch it, I finally got around to Ghost of ET's suggestion and added air strikes! There's still a bit of polishing I want to do with them, but they're functioning! As of right now, air strikes can be called in with the air strike special which throws a beacon at the location you want to strike. Air strikes will have player-lethal explosions so you'll have five seconds to escape the blast radius or die like the Feeders.

I forgot to show this off before, but bosses now have brief death cutscenes. Shown is the Doppleganger's bland death sequence.

Suggestions/Comments/Criticism appreciated. Feed is coming along nicely, methinks. (:
Man, all this stuff is gorgeous.
@bravo Show me a map of your game pls :D??

@Kumoii Needs more liam neeson.
Here are some of the tentative map layouts:

Jungle/Forest:

Facility:

(There's typos on this one)
Another skin for HUD. I think this looks better.

@Marek: That menu blocks information from the player. The option wheel is just too big. Either widen the view area to move that big graphic away from the enemy party, or reduce its real-estate. Looks good. It's just a matter of function.
In response to Ter13
This circle are showing only when is players turn. Hmm maybe you're true... t try resize it. :D Thanks for sugestion.
In response to Ishuri
Is that a boss or something? he seems way too OP to be a regular mob. Newbies need more combos. I saw the same combo every single time and it was a bit bland and boring
In response to GreatPirateEra
GreatPirateEra wrote:
Is that a boss or something? he seems way too OP to be a regular mob. Newbies need more combos. I saw the same combo every single time and it was a bit bland and boring

see: http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=2046412
Messing with Particons again.

I'm going to try working on adding multiple particles per generation cycle.
In response to Ishuri
I've been keeping up with all of your dev logs thus far. It just looked like newbies didn't have all of those combos accessible in your video, as you kept doing the same one every time. Also, that mob's difficulty seems very high for a tutorial guy
In response to GreatPirateEra
GreatPirateEra wrote:
I've been keeping up with all of your dev logs thus far. It just looked like newbies didn't have all of those combos accessible in your video, as you kept doing the same one every time. Also, that mob's difficulty seems very high for a tutorial guy

Those combos are accessible from start, all of them. I just forgot to share in the video. I'm going to tone his damage + health down for the tutorial, but I like the difficulty being relatively high. He's actually extremely easy once you get the hang of him too.
In response to Ishuri
The best part was watching the mob repeatedly B****slap the player and then the player would slam to the ground.
I've quit progress on Elora to learn JS and get familiar with it as I'm jumping ship to work with a more powerful "language" and switch to Aaiko's project.
In response to Kozuma3
traitor
Page: 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 ... 349 350 351