Spirit Age

by Chris Gayle
Spirit Age
An amazing action adventure game in a fantasy world on mystical islands
ID:708011

Is that open testing coming around a corner? Damn.
^ epic
Facebook? Twitter? Google Plus? Twitter? Your missing something..........ANGRY BIRDS!
Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Tumblr* ;)
ok Tumblr *trolled*
whats the third circle?
Awww SUKI SUKI Now!
In response to Demaris
Demaris wrote:
Awww SUKI SUKI Now!

+10000
SUKI SUKI What?
Super cool :o
lol
I'm digging the Facebook, Twitter, etc. links, but why are they on the character creation screen? That stuff should just be on the title screen, preferably at the bottom right across from your copyright text.
This looks incredible!
I just hope the gameplay is up to par with everything else!

Also, I agree with ET; The share buttons would look better as small versions in the bottom right area but I'm a minimalist so don't go by my opinion! Whichever looks best to you!
Putting it on the character selection screen just comes off as desperate, whereas the title screen is generally where links like that go.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Putting it on the character selection screen just comes off as desperate, whereas the title screen is generally where links like that go.

its something different and something cool.."I like it"
Looks sexy, but I agree with ET putting the facebook, twiiter stuff on the character creation screen is a strange choice
Ik your just giving a suggestion but who cares? You didn't really have to find something that was wrong with it .-.
The space it occupies really was just empty space, there wasn't much to put in the area and it felt lacking to me, so I decided to just make it a little useful.

Only a few seconds are spent on the character creation screen, and if promoting the game's pages ingame is seen as "desperation" to you, then I really don't mind.
I agree, but the movement is a little bit rashy
The difference in movement between local play & hosted gameplay is great. I can only assume it's the networking that I have no power over that results in that jumpy sensation.
Page: 1 2