Naruto: Evolution Revised

by Redagain
Naruto: Evolution Revised
A Naruto Evolution based game, ready to be explored. Come meet new people, make friendships, and choose your fate. Join today!
ID:1548666

Help Us Reach Number 1 by Favoriting
Links
Forums
Staff
Redagain
Goku2oo7
Imantas2
Hit Counter
Free Hit Counter
Free Hit Counter
! Enjoy this adventurous Naruto Evolution game with an amazing community !
Rules
Deleting my comment just makes you look bad. And giving the reason "because your gay" just makes it worse, haha. And you used the wrong "your".
best game
much lag
reboot please
reboot please the lag is killing
I'm glad to see the games isn't dead =D. I should be more active now. Finally built my super computer. Hope to see some familiar people. Missed all of my hoe's lmao
Another lol
Another^^
Cant even join that server its super laggy....
Ive seen Byond has upgraded They're doing good i see.
And someone took my name in the game -_-
Sorry guys, I may host the game just for you guys to hang out and junk idk lol. I miss all of you :(
Thanks red <3
PUT GAME UP RED DAM
the game just shut down :l
Game has some pretty bad lag issues here and then and has random DC's other then that keep it up it's good
haters are gunna hate i love the game but anyway red wassup with the server game keeps going down message me
http://www.byond.com/games/Redagain/NarutoEvolutionRevised --- Come play Naruto Evolution Revised! Fresh Wipe! All Leader Spots open!!! Come join the fun!!!
In response to JabMT
JabMT wrote:
haters are gunna hate i love the game but anyway red wassup with the server game keeps going down message me

Yeah, sorry. My PC been shutting down randomly in the middle of night/day/or whatever the case may be. I'm trying my best to keep it up so the players can have fun!!! The game is back up btw!
Page: 1 2