In response to Flick
My grandpa died 2 years ago. He was my favorite family member and I respected him very much probably because i've lived like 60% of my life with my grandparents.
What was I gonna say... Welp, this is great news and I hope you'l spend lots of time with the kid, for many years because I had a lot of fun with my grandparents and I think he will to.

Now you get to be the cool family member, remeber buy him lots of candys and ice cream and let him watch Tv nonstop.
In response to Zasif
Zasif wrote:
This is great news and I hope you'll stick around for the kid.
Bruh
In response to GreatPirateEra
wat
In response to Zasif
Flick is in his 40s I believe. He's not going anywhere any time soon(or shouldn't.) I'm not sure why you decided to bring up that his days are numbered xD
lel thats what you got from that? -_- why u so grim like dat GPE? I ment like spend time with the kid cmon.

Edit: there I've edited it.
Gratz, Flick! =)
I don't lurk the forums as frequently as I once did. I saw this topic several times and wasn't interested at all, and then just at a glance realized who started it. Grats Flick, ye be one'a me mos' respecked members here. Now you've gotta spend a couple years reflecting on your life and picking out approximately two stories you'll tell the kid about "When I was your age..."

Grandpas are cool m'kay.
"when i was your age, we didn't have none of them there teleportation devices! we had to get around using chunks of steel on wheels called vehiculars!"

"wow granpda, your life must have really sucked!"
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
"when i was your age, we didn't have none of them there teleportation devices! we had to get around using chunks of steel on wheels called vehiculars!"

"wow granpda, your life must have really sucked!"

Alternatively,

"mom, grandpa is being crazy again. can we go home?"

"kids, just humor him and when we get back to the car i'll take us out for ice cream. i know the nursing home is hard, but grandpa needs us now more than ever, thanks to his tumor."
In response to Popisfizzy
LOL.
by the time his babby can speak, we will have spacepods, not cars, pop
EmpirezTeam wrote:
by the time his babby can speak, we will have spacepods, not cars, pop

We wouldnt even need to use machines to travel we would have the knowledge to combine human genes with the genes of a bute jamacensis so we can have wings and fly where we need to 8).
this is going to be everybody in 10 years

you just get into your little floaty pod and just float to walmart and then float back home
Screw that. Walmart can put my stuff in a little floaty pod and send it to me.
In response to Flick
Flick wrote:
Screw that. Walmart can put my stuff in a little floaty pod and send it to me.

EmpirezTeam wrote:
Let us all take a moment to honor Flick's grandson. Bow your heads.

Lord and Savior Developous, I humbly approach thine foot beseeching thy blessing. Please grant the babby much strength, very courage. Exalt not only his right babby buttcheek, but the left babby buttcheek as well. Let him not walk the foolish path of the console peasant, but grant him at the very least half a brain so that he may understand that PC always has been and always will be master race.

In the Nexus we believe.

Amen.

I have both a gaming PC and ps4 but i play on ps4 mostly cause of my friends not having a gaming PC >.>
And thats what mostly people do lol
In response to Vegeta ssjj2
So how is being old, Flick?
In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:
So how is being old, Flick?

It sucks, but beats the hell out of the alternative.

Page: 1 2 3