I really love teridal and try to play it when my wifi is sufficent but thats only rarely :/. Id really really love to have the host files for this so i could play offline for the times i dont have great wifi. My email is [email protected] and you can add me to your Pager as i will i to mine. Would be a really great favor to me :) Thanks,
Mitch
add me to friends need to tell you something byond
Can yo do me a favor?

A small donation?

Of 30$.

i'm willing to send you my Bleach Game for 30$?

I know you have probably left BYOND and all of your games, but I don't know any other way of contacting you. What happened that made you leave BYOND and Teridal? Teridal is possibly my favorite game on BYOND and possibly out of all free games I have ever played. It's a shame you left and it's a shame you turned off subscriptions. There are people who still play the game that don't have those benefits and are unable to get them. I play the game when I can and wish every day that you would continue to develop it. Are you still working on games? Where could I find your work?
Hi, Lizardlips. Sorry for the late reply, didn't even think to check the shout box for this key. I am currently making my own game creation service and multiple games on there. It's still unfinished, but hopefully there will be an open beta soon.
revive this game, please its amazing! shame on you for leaving it. Your new project better be good :)
His new game will be good, this man has talent at game creation.
Hello everyone. ^_^. I miss the fun times of working with Aaiko and the team at Iccusion Entertainment.
Everyone is talking about this new game but I'm just here waiting for Terdial to be on.
Aaiko, I am wondering when you are going to give updates, are you still working on a teridal (forgot the new name) revival, or did you completely hash it?
bring back feval
In response to Erdreik
Erdreik wrote:
Aaiko, I am wondering when you are going to give updates, are you still working on a teridal (forgot the new name) revival, or did you completely hash it?

Teridal has been ported to my new game creation service called Vylocity. You can play at https://www.vylocity.com/play/Iccusion/Teridal
man good times
Page: 1 2