Naruto Kyuubi's Vengeance

by Badklc
Naruto Kyuubi's Vengeance
A classic Naruto game with lots of new original jutsu icons, daily events, stable community/player base, manga-based patches and monthly updates.
Why has the game been down all day? '-'
does anyone know how long the game will be down ??
Sh1tty owner ~

Ban on my acc w/o proof for autotype ~

imao kiss my ass ~
I haven't banned anyone in days lol.

imao get your story straight ~
In response to Avatar Eddy
what happened cut the game back on
What happened that the game is offline?
Hey Icy I know you are probably busy with updating the game but it would be nice if you kept us updated on the server status. I have checked the forums and there is still no pots about it and the game has been down for day.

Sorry to bug you just a concerned fan of the game

-Phoenix
My bad, i've just been busy with work honestly, writing this after I just got done a 9 hour shift. But anyway I the reason it's down is cause of a server problem, I haven't really been working on it since it's been down because of how my work schedule is I just didn't have time for it.

I will start to work on updating it here on my days off and everything, if you wanna know more just look on the forum occasionally i'll make a topic about it eventualy
Meh..
Icy how far is the update from? It's 4:20 and I ain't killin nobody, that kills my high bud. I also want to toss my cash at your fuzzy ass so hurry the heck up. I know it's not easy to make the perfect map, but it is easy with money. 8==D ~ ~$~ ~ C==:
This games dead
In response to KingReborn
KingReborn wrote:
This games dead

Reborn ain't no hitta
Reborn ain't this
Reborn ain't that
naruto never active back?
In response to Danielsilva13
This game is never coming back. It has died.
V LOL
Shut yo broke ass up
April 7th still no game .. the irony
still no game? how sad...
Its 2017 I want this game back now!!!!!!!!!
So. . .It's 2018. I know the odds of this game coming back are slim, but I want it back lmao.
Page: 1 2 3 4