Warrior Cats RPG

by Shinx1
Warrior Cats RPG
Join the world of the Warriors and experience life with your Clan!
That was me. Use a different key.
what

thats dumb
that key was the different key considering the origional was killar638
Wait that account is different? Sorry...I thought it was like. The same key. ^^'
its all good buddy
misunderstanding and all!!1
Dwaifmaif has connected with IP and Computer ID: xx.xx.xx.xx (xxxxxxxxxx)
Announcement
Dwaifmaif has been unbannned!
Gonna join?
Does anyone still play this? I'm interested in playing, but I don't wanna play alone.
I play it, though i've had to reset due to a tiny glitch of some sort with the game. Just look for Oakkit from Riverclan.
It seems the game is dead, however I can try to revive it through youtube if that's okay
I would enjoy this game more, if there were more people on it, and less two-legs and dogs trying to murder you.
I'm sorry for not being on BYOND that much anymore, but me and a friend is trying to revive it! This time I added a little pop noise for myself so I know when someone messages. Instead of being that "AFK Non-Active Owner"! I do care for you guys, come and join~!
I'm impressed with the game, honestly I am. Is there a Discord group for the chat, or anything of the like?
does thunderclan have a leader ?
Where are you suppose to find food and water in game?
In response to TheJokxification
i seen water near riverclan and thunderclan food is rabbits
In response to Bionic The Hedgehog
I chose Shadowclan and I'm not seeing anything.
I swear this'll be the last time I make any kind of comment on this. Something needs to be done about when people choose Shadowclan. I've tried multiple times to get out of the starting area you end up in with no luck. There didn't seem to be any problems when I chose other clans, it just seems to be with Shadowclan. What's wrong?
Wish this could be revived, or maybe re-built. The idea is really nice, joined to look around - and honestly I just think a re-build would do it well.
Maybe it's because I'm on the game super late, but I'm assuming it's dead? If not, I'd love to give it a shot.
Man I was looking for something to do with Warriors in a video or game and now I find something... but it is dead. I hope this can come back I really want to play.
Page: 1 2 3