*Drum rolls for 250 pages*
In response to Zuhayr
Just gotta say I really love those graphics. I hope someone decides to work on all that. I've been wanting to do something kinda similar for a very long time, but it would be a really time consuming project so I haven't gotten around to it yet.

Jade Cocoon 2 was my initial inspiration since it's sort of like a darker Pokemon in some ways.

Also... First?

Woohoo! First.

Never mind. Kumorii is a hideous fiend.
Ha! My trap card was activated! I'm first now, losers!
inb4 all post deleted that aint related to topic just to get first.

but second :)
In response to Kumorii
I officially hate you now. -1 Feed Supporter. Now to get back to working on my demo...

I've mostly been working on enemy art and map designs lately, which I could show, but I'd rather wait until I fill out their finer details and implement a lighting system.

Look for more skill, combat, and possibly map gifs of FR:R soon though! I'm finally getting back to the features today.
Trying to make something for Halloween. Maybe it'll be done by then, maybe not.

Called Hallowed Eve. That's about it. Go trick-or-treating, and avoid this demonic little guy while doing so.

Very early stages. Started like an hour ago.

@Kidpaddle45

That's a pretty awesome project you have goin.

If it wasn't a fan game I would actually be interested in paying for it.

But damn, that's some nice map work and I like how the sprites have a high standard of quality to them, the overall theme really looks great and the world seems well put together just from this little bit I've seen.

Good work man.
In response to Orange55
Dude your making a fan game yourself lol
People who make fan games are scum
fan scum
Ok, settle down now boys. Fan-game makers are humans too. Show some compassion guys. Be inclusive. Tolerant.
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:

Oh, I'm not trying to say I don't like that it's a fan game. However, I think selling fan-games is bad.

EDIT: To clarify, I was saying that I think his work is on a level that I would pay for it if he was a licensed creator.
In response to Orange55
Orange55 wrote:
Ganite wrote:

Oh, I'm not trying to say I don't like that it's a fan game. However, I think selling fan-games is bad.

EDIT: To clarify, I was saying that I think his work is on a level that I would pay for it if he was a licensed creator.

Thank you. Very appreciated. The game was romaing on my hard drive for a very long time and I feel people wouldn't take me seriously if I just jump from a project to another without releasing. So Pokemon Atom is my main concern, getting it ready for an official release has been my main priority for the past weeks and the feedback has been great so far!

Hopefully my next project won't be a fan-game. :)
In response to Kidpaddle45
Hope you credit the deviantArtists that made those tiles. (^8
I saw a lot of BYOND members struggle to find good art. Although there is some free art, it's not easy to find good art at reasonable price and thus I thought of creating my own store where I would feature lots of Artwork at reasonable price.

The artwork from this abandoned project is now for sale at just $6 on my Tumblr Store( http://a2j2tiwari.tumblr.com/Store ) and $7 on GameDevMarket. Only 50 Packs available in total:

Also, I'll be updating the Icon Pack Published on BYOND( http://www.byond.com/developer/A2J2TIWARI/IconPack ) with few more skills and mobs and make them available on Tumblr store and BYOND Hub.

Forgive me if this is inappropriate for this thread, although I do think this is on-topic as I am discussing my future project - Icon Pack.
In response to A2J2TIWARI
A2J2TIWARI wrote:
Forgive me if this is inappropriate for this thread, although I do think this is on-topic as I am discussing my future project - Icon Pack.

Seems on-topic to me.
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
Hope you credit the deviantArtists that made those tiles. (^8

I don't really like these kind of comments. And what I mean by that is the fact that you ASSUME I'll simply take the art from DeviantArt and call it my own or not credit the artists. If you took 30 seconds of your time to check my hub you would've noticed I did give the credits where required. I have also personally contacted them on deviantart asking for custom sets.

I have a lot of respect for your work and everything you create but I really dislike that kind of comment.
stop triggering kidpaddle, kumo
Wasn't trying to trigger you, paddle. I'm just close with a few of the artists on DA who make pokemon tilesets, including the ones you used, so i just wanted to make sure. (^8
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
Wasn't trying to trigger you, paddle. I'm just close with a few of the artists on DA who make pokemon tilesets, including the ones you used, so i just wanted to make sure. (^8

well you should've taken 5 seconds to check the hub douche
Page: 1 2 3 ... 236 237 238 239 240 ... 349 350 351