Tales of Judgement R

by Mana Production
Tales of Judgement R
RPG of One's Decisions Affects The World - Requires Byond Ver. 513.1524+
ID:2141910

that razing phoenix = good times

you gotta add something for clashing sword animations tho so its not just a spam fest
I know.
Btw on the same note, Jade is getting Luke done, so he might be available on your key the next time the game is online lol.
why is this game listed on Within BYOND articles if higoten specifically doesn't include fangames

Higoten probably has no idea that it is a fangame. The Tales series is incredibly niche in the US and has just about failed to have any games in it that met mainstream success (no offense). Most of the BYOND moderator crowd don't do console games to boot, so...
Yut Put wrote:
why is this game listed on Within BYOND articles if higoten specifically doesn't include fangames

you can bypass the rule by paying higoten under the table. im surprised you didn't know about the moderator corruption that goes on behind the scenes. thats why ter quit. he just couldn't stomach their acts of treason anymore. that higoten guy on the other hand, hes different. he has no morals or values. as long as he can make a quick buck, thats all he cares about.
Lol, sadly no paying under the table was done. So as Ter13 have said, Higoten probably has no idea it is one. This is just a fun project while Aeon Catalyst is being worked in the shadows from public eyes for now. I may take it off from main index if you guys want to.
I may take it off from main index if you guys want to.

TBH, all the fangame hate is stupid. Keep on chugging. Any development that brings people here is good development IMO.
In response to Ter13
absolutely
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
TBH, all the fangame hate is stupid. Keep on chugging. Any development that brings people here is good development IMO.

I've been following this game for a long time now, it has potential and it's because I enjoyed a few of the tales of series.

I enjoyed it's fighting mechanics back with Symphonia, this game is strictly using a side-scroller mechanic which sorta reflects on a few games, but I've been wondering why you guys haven't attempted a pixeled isometric play style, because the fighting -is- 3D but targeting makes the combat directed. Last time I played, everyone simply had their own column when fighting on a 2D platform.
In response to ABK Is Awesome
Tales of Rebirth was the only 2D Tales that I remembered that features a 3 column system at the cost of the Jump Mechanic and something else I forgot in their Battle System.

Attempted once a pixeled isometric play style, it didn't went well xD , so it was better if it played in the original style but with a better pace similar to Tales of Hearts and Tales of Phantasia X Narikiri Dungeon while bringing elements that would give a true Tales feeling to those who knows the series well.