ID:767588

Hello Everyone!! :D -smiley face

So finally back on and working with people again. (i hope this project actually finish cause it never does but at least it get's peoples hopes up riight) Working with some old AND some new people now and we just mowing down all of our uhh check list yeah . .. But whatever i'm more of a visual guy so i have to show people stuff ..

Soul Blazers will have it that Players that get different souls and power depending on how they up their stats. This will limit the amount of people with the same stuff like having 100 people that look like ichigo and stuff . .

So far we got down some spears . .halberds, swords ,giant swords, and other stuff. I am hoping to get more in such as Guns and other stuff.

Soul Blazers will also have Different Soul Release here are some example.

-Soo yeah that's the updates i'll post more on to this thread or w/e as soon as i get more updates or more icons i wanna show . .
-PS: if anyone wants to help please msg me or something . . .
Edit- I for got to say this but the base i used to make this was a place holder lols. .
+1 I think the guy with the arm looks awesome.
nothin to do with bleach o.o and its not souls like human souls

soul is basically your mana
0.0 THis isnt like bleach its from a manga I made even though it sucks -.- the people form weapons with there mana(soul) but there white hair people which are called demons can transform parts of there body.

Now i gotta post it to show you >.<
Soul Blazers

Intro

All around the world there are schools that teach Martial Arts and Intellect to there students. They enter tournaments for prizes and rewards. The winner of theses tournaments will be titled the best school in the world. Each school can have as many teams in there school as they want but with a set of 3 members per team. The school must also pick a single team to represent there school. In a small city in Japan called Nara at a small school called Yin Yangs Academy. Is were are journey will begin.

Chapter 1

Takeshi: "Whats this?"

Takeshi: "Looks like something shaped like a human body. "

Takeshi scrambles through forest some more and stumbles across a white haired boy badly injured and unconscious.

Takeshi: "I better take this guy back to the school he's severely injured."

Takeshi takes the young boy back to the school and puts him in the infirmary were the boy stays unconscious for 1 whole month.

Nurse: (Changing the unconscious guys sheet)"AHHH! Hes awake!"

Nurse2: "Call Takeshi Hurry!!"

Natokashi: "Uhhm where am I?"

Takeshi: "Your in a small town called Nara. We are currently holding you in are school infirmary for the time being."

Takeshi: "Also I should be the one asking the questions what were you doing out in the woods alone?"

Natokashi: "Me out in the woods? When was this I have no idea what your talking about."

Takeshi: "Well hmm looks like you have a sign of amnesia its been 1 month since youve gotten here."

Natokashi: "1 whole month sorry if I was a burden. But could I stay here I have no were else to go?"

Takeshi: "Sure we will get you enrolled right away. And here this belongs to you its your wallet found it laying next to you with this pendant."

Natokashi: "Thanks so my names Natokashi Yoshida huh and I have 5 dollars to my name. This pendant its locked whats inside."

Takeshi: "oh that reminds me my name is Takeshi Kimura I am the owner of this school Yin Yangs Academy. I dont know whats inside your pendant its heavily locked keep it with you it might trigger something."

Natokashi: "Well ok my head hurts a little can you I have a place to stay for the night?"
Takeshi: "For the night if your going to this school your living in this school we are one here. Follow me Ill take you to your dorm."

Takeshi tells Nato to follow him as they are roaming the halls to his room people start to stare at Nato and make weird faces towards him. Nato hears some one whisper thats that demon boy thats been asleep for a whole month.

Nato: "Well what a warm welcome you guys have here."

Takeshi: "Well there all just a little startled that your awake and there a little worried that your cursed because of your white hair."

Nato: "Is white hair like a bad sign or something."

Takeshi: "Its just an old folk tail from a long time ago."
Takeshi: "Ahh were here room D207 this is were you’ll be staying"

Nato opens the door to find some yellow hair kid about his age hacking at a computer completely unaware of there entry.

Nato: "So whos the guy over there?"

Takeshi: "Thats Skid Mori he is your room-mate but a lot of other people know him as Switch."
Takeshi: "Skid is the smartest kid in the school and highest in the countries ranking. Well ill be going make yourself at home."

Nato places his wallet and his pendant onto the desk beside him.

Nato: "So, Skid right?","Hows school here?"," And the girls what are they like?"

Skid: *tap tap tap*

Nato then sneaks up behind Skid and shakes him. Skid jumps with shock.

Skid: AHHHH!!

Nato: "Hahahaha!"

Skid: "Huh? Who are you?"

Nato: "Really? Did you not hear me come in?"

Skid: "Well I wouldnt be asking you that now would I?"

Nato: "Hmm thats true."

Nato then tells Skid everything he missed out on.

Skid starts to ask Nato a series of questions and noticed when Nato was trying to answer he was having a hard time.
Skid: "Can you not remember anything?"

Nato: "No nothing at all and it hurts when I try to think."

Skid: "Well man its been a long night we should get some sleep."

Nato: "Agreed."

They turn off the lights and get some sleep.
But Nato sleep wasnt as peaceful as he thought it would be he dreamed of himself as a child being chases by something he was shaking and sweating in his sleep.

Natos dream was quickly ruined when Skid awakens him for first class.

Skid: "Yo man get up time for the 1st bell."

Skid noticed that Nato was drenched with sweat but decided not to question him.

They go through the day with no problems or complications but during lunch bell Skid speaks with Nato.

Skid: "Nato man you dont look very happy. Is there a problem?"

Nato:(Thinking how did he know I wasnt in the best mood.) "No theres nothing wrong with me why do you ask?"

Skid: "Its been all over your face since you have awakened man."

During the middle of Skids sentence Sengoku walks over and interrupts there conversation.

Tokisho: "Hey four eyes, surprised to see you talking to some one other then your computer."

Nato: "HEY! Watch who your talking to bud!"

Skid:" Nato dont worry about it just let him talk."

Tokisho: "Yea demon boy you heard your nerd buddy just sit down and do nothing."

Crowd: "HAHAHAHAHA!"

Nato enraged quickly right jabs Sengoku in the face leaving everyone in shock and surprised.
Sengoku stumbled back and when he recovered he attempted to hit Nato back but Takeshi came right in time to prevent it.

Takeshi: "Both of you into my office now!"

They goto his office.

Takeshi: "Now out of all people Sengoku you should know the school rules the best."
Tokisho: "Sorry sensi but this guy started it."

Nato: "I didnt!"

Takeshi: "I know what happened but if you guys really want to settle this by fighting do it in the dojo."

Tokisho: "Im down for it. And you demon boy?"

Nato: "Better bring an extra pair of diapers with you."

Takeshi: "Fine its settled then the battle will take place in the south wing dojo at 9pm."

Nato & Tokisho: "Bring It!"

To Be Continued...

Chapter 2: Tokisho VS Nato

The following night rigt before the match.

Nato picks his wallet and pendant up from off the desk he placed it the night before and puts it in his pocket

Skid: So Nato your serious about this?

Nato: As serious as you are with computers.

Skid: But why its your first day here and your already fighting.

Nato: Hey I didnt start this. But I do plan to finish it.

Skid: Can you even fight?

Nato: Who knows... It just feels right you know?

Skid: Feels right?

Nato: Yea it feels like this is suppose to happen like its destiny.

Skid: Dude now your just talking crazy.

Nato: Well I guess I am but Im still going are you coming or not?

Skid: ….. *silent*

Nato walks to the door and turns the knob slowly.

Nato: You know.. I reserved you a seat.

Nato opens the door and walks out.

Skid:(Yells)You better not lose!

Nato: Whatever dude come on lets go. I dont have all day.

Skid and Nato approach the South Wing of the Dojo.

Skid: Wow! Its really packed here.

Nato: Yea.. It is.

They walk towards the dojo and reach the door to see a wide poster on the door.

Skid: Whats this?

Nato: Looks like a an advertisement for our battle.

Skid: Its poorly drawn. And it shows you getting your ass whooped.

Nato: This Tokisho guys pretty sure of himself.

Skid: You have no room to talk your totally calm when you shouldn’t be.

Nato: I told you it feels right. Come on lets go in.

They enter the dojo to notice it is more packed then the outside.

Skid: People really want to see a fight.

Tokisho enters.

Tokisho: Hah so you showed up! And you brought four eyes.

Nato: Yea, and you brought the whole school with you.

Tokisho: Well of course, I want everyone to witness your ass kicking. No one punches Tokisho and lives to tell it.

Nato: I guess.

Takeshi enters.

Takeshi: Good everyones here. I thinks its time to get this match started.

Skid: (Whispers to Nato)Good luck out there.

Skid goes to take a seat in the stands.

Takeshi: ok attention everyone I your school principle will be refereeing this match tonight against Nato and Tokisho. The rules are very simple 3 point knock out wins the game and absolutely no killing the other player.

Takeshi:Are you guys ready?FIGHT!

Crowd gets hyped and starts to yell and cheer.

Chapter 2 will be finished later on 2morrow got tired of typing the rest its in my notebook
I think he was just saying that it's "really" similiar to alot of other popular mangas/animes.
Personally when I saw it I thought you were doing a soul eater game. o_O
W.e thats main reason I rally didnt wanna share this with anyone on byond knew it would get compared and all that shit
I'm not really trying to be mean.. and neither is he. I have been saying for a while if you do a project do something original, this seems to be a stab at that. However, that doesn't really change the fact that the idea is REALLY similiar to other animes as Yut Put pointed out. If you already sort of knew that why does it matter if someone else points it out? It's still pretty cool looking and as long as you are interested in it.. does it really matter?

To be honest there are no original ideas. Only ideas that have been done before. Even Epic (Yut Put's game) is really just tons of stuff that other people have already done, stuffed into one game. In that sense nothing is really unique (unless you stumble upon something that defines a new genre of video game)
I never said ya was being mean I just knew it was gonna be trvlled or compared. Teka already warned me about it
And for 1 thing i dont like bleach only wacthed 1st episode so yea I really jocked bleach
In response to ImmeasurableHate
ImmeasurableHate wrote:
I never said ya was being mean I just knew it was gonna be trvlled or compared. Teka already warned me about it

His point was if you want to avoid that come up with something "original" that doesn't heavily borrow off of other concepts.
It doesnt borrow anything Ive never read or seen a anime with this story line or way to get use there abilities
ImmeasurableHate wrote:
It doesnt borrow anything Ive never read or seen a anime with this story line or way to get use there abilities

Good ;)
Yeah .. and people say the stuff i draw look like Ketekyo Hitman Reborn or somthing .. weird thing is i've never seen it before. .
Wheres the beak the flippers the feet this is no penguin what kind of animal/creature/alien is that?
ImmeasurableHate wrote:
W.e thats main reason I rally didnt wanna share this with anyone on byond knew it would get compared and all that shit

Let people compare. That shouldn't stop you from posting your things. And that doesn't just happen on BYOND. Even companies have to face the fact that they would get compared with others.
In response to RareScar
RareScar wrote:
ImmeasurableHate wrote:

Let people compare. That shouldn't stop you from posting your things. And that doesn't just happen on BYOND. Even companies have to face the fact that they would get compared with others.

Thanks but you can bet Im gonna continue it more after finals are done which is tomorrow :D
i Like the ninja looking one.
In response to D-Cire
D-Cire wrote:
i Like the ninja looking one.

Yeah me too but i wanted it to be a penguin D: