Cash me ousside, how bow dah?
Pfft, laven, they gain more then you would working at the dump weekly

sit your weak ass down
But they don't make nearly as much as your mother does on the street corner ;)
In response to XXDarkOblivionXX
XXDarkOblivionXX wrote:
If you mean that they gain more trash, I'm with you. ;)

If you're going to insult me, at least be accurate and do it right. Pathetic attempts. Try harder. At least take one from Empirez's playbook.

ayy im in school i be happy making anything
What mother? Oh right, yours. She wasn't as tight as I expected her to be.

;) ask her for sum cash brutha im sure she'll hook you up
In response to Lavenblade
Lavenblade wrote:
XXDarkOblivionXX wrote:
If you mean that they gain more trash, I'm with you. ;)

If you're going to insult me, at least be accurate and do it right. Pathetic attempts. Try harder. At least take one from Empirez's playbook.
Look man don't say they gain more trash. How the hell could anyone every take whats left of your life away from you like that?

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

but don't you do that everyday bro

its no wonder your shit is so cliche
In response to XXDarkOblivionXX
XXDarkOblivionXX wrote:
What mother? Oh right, yours. She wasn't as tight as I expected her to be.

;) ask her for sum cash brutha im sure she'll hook you up

Dude, who teaches you how to trashtalk? Your baby sister? Come on man, step up your game. Quit embarrassing yourself.
why are we even arguing on a discussion of a game anyway :?
In response to Pizza1992
Pizza1992 wrote:

It's become a form of entertainment.
Finally, a thread where everybody is focused on someone but Ter13, whose inflated self-importance is the most justifiable thing on the planet.

It's really telling how all the users hyper-focusing on all the drama and shitposting are the ones always producing all the shitposting, especially when they aren't involved in the drama at all, and they bring themselves up in the third person to get themselves involved.

Don't pay attention to me. If you don't pay attention to me, I will literally shrivel up and die. Seriously, don't do it. Don't actually bring anything up about me, or talk about me, or I'll sue you for slander.

Seriously, this isn't a joke. I'm not relevant, and I'm better than all of you.

I DIDN'T MEAN IT. I NEED TO BE THE CENTER OF YOUR WORLD AT ALL TIMES. PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME. I'M BEGGING HERE FOR YOUR ATTENTION AND LACK OF VALIDATION. EVERYBODY HATING ME KEEPS ME GOING BECAUSE THAT'S HOW KANYE ACTS AND HE'S A GENIUS. IF I CAN ACT LIKE KANYE AND GET ENOUGH PEOPLE TO HATE ME, MAYBE THAT MEANS MY EXITENCE HAS MEANING AND I'M ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING WORTH DOING. SENPAI!!!!

Lavenblade wrote:
Having almost 2 grand isn't considered a feat. Far from it kiddo. In fact, that's less than minimum wage in most places. Recently minimum wage was raised where I live as well. You're not making much considering your 'profession'.

Man, it's a good thing I'm not about to go through all my income sources and tally a number for you because you're insignificant to begin with.

I don't need to explain myself to you, if you hate me so much just shut up and stop talking to me -- problem solved you pathetic freak.

EDIT: I don't have to explain to you why you're treated the way you are either. Last I checked, you asked a question and freaked out with my polite response. When you disrespect others who are trying to help you they don't respond well.

You suffer from cognitive dissonance,secondly I'm older than you. Third. You're a turnip.

I posted a thread asking people who play my game for feedback.
Which was why I was surprised (not) when random byondies popped up trying to offer insight to a game they havent even tried playing "shocker"

Then you go around lying spreading your version of the story that you want people to hear about. (Yea I've explained this to both you and Ter 12x times...yet somehow...you all keep going around spreading the same false narrative to anyone who will listen....it's almost like you just want to be right about me or something...)

Lastly, and most importantly, change your man-pon. You're bringing up shit from last year like I plundered your village and raped all the women. Build a bridge and get the fuck over it.

*Notes that it took you a whole 5 mins to come up with that "reply" . Guess you and your circle jerk are getting sloppy. And not in the usual way.*
not exactly like you do any better.

and this started how again..?

oh right because someone made a game better then you ever could

thats not even a roast thats an actual fact
Lavenblade wrote:
Pizza1992 wrote:

It's become a form of entertainment.

If only your very existence could contribute as much as this thread is entertaining.
LOL
lowkey that picture turned ter on
*a wild emo appears*
what do next

how to confront emo 101 pls!!11!!1!!1!
Keep talking, I want 6 pages before mods clean it all up. Who can look the most stupid? ;)
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7