anyone got a working bangbros account
Hey guys i notice yall blowing up my feed. So I have a suggestion. how about all of you. Who arent in college go to college, those who are in college, change yall majors. I want everyone to do this. Take up architecture right....Then i want you to master it. Get amazing at it. Then get a doctorates degree in it. So 8 years. Then i would like for you to get the best architect position you can. One that will pay you oodles of money. Then, I want you to work for me. I would like a marvelous stained glass windows for you to build on the highest building you can get it. After that, I want you to open said window, and then immediately jump out of it after. Good Day.
In response to Lavenblade
Lavenblade wrote:
Keep talking, I want 6 pages before mods clean it all up. Who can look the most stupid? ;)

I'd tell you to look in the mirror but you might cause it to shatter just as your life did the day you were born.
In response to UnHoly Paper
UnHoly Paper wrote:
Hey guys i notice yall blowing up my feed. So I have a suggestion. how about all of you. Who arent in college go to college, those who are in college, change yall majors. I want everyone to do this. Take up architecture right....Then i want you to master it. Get amazing at it. Then get a doctorates degree in it. So 8 years. Then i would like for you to get the best architect position you can. One that will pay you oodles of money. Then, I want you to work for me. I would like a marvelous stained glass windows for you to build on the highest building you can get it. After that, I want you to open said window, and then immediately jump out of it after. Good Day.

Now this is much higher quality content than we were getting. :D
Lavenblade wrote:
UnHoly Paper wrote:

Now this is much higher quality content than we were getting. :D

If only your mother said that about you.
okay, enuff outta you bruh

not only did you instantly call this game buggy

you called zag unprofessional and someone who'd be your type of idiot

so i don't know how u got this but I mean this has started becuz of you

so not only are you here talkin about the most stupid, but i mean like

bruh

i thought it was you fam
In response to XXDarkOblivionXX
Shh.. You're making actual sense.
Don't you know that if you speak against the "establishment" they drag you in discord chat?
:o
In response to Zagros5000
Zagros5000 wrote:
lowkey that picture turned ter on

No kidding, I could do with a spare $2K right now. I've got these weird standards that keep me from making money off other peoples' intellectual property.

I think it's called morality or something. Iunno. Could be I've got the wrong word for it. Jogging? No... That's that weird thing fat people do to not be fat...

*shrug. Eh. who knows.
i meant the anime pic
*drinks all the attention and throws away the can*
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
Zagros5000 wrote:
lowkey that picture turned ter on

No kidding, I could do with a spare $2K right now. I've got these weird standards that keep me from making money off other peoples' intellectual property.

I think it's called morality or something. Iunno. Could be I've got the wrong word for it. Jogging? No... That's that weird thing fat people do to not be fat...

*shrug. Eh. who knows.

Starting to think you're fat given your reference. Shame you'll never go far with it just like your career.
i thought lavenblade wanted that can
You guys really need to take a few courses on how to shitpost like your own age, and not like you're 5.
In response to Ter13
then go get 2k

oh right you're broke as shit. stop complaining, the internet doesn't care.
Lavenblade wrote:
You guys really need to take a few courses on how to shitpost like your own age, and not like you're 5.

If we're 5 then you're clearly a failed abortion.
u getting mad bruh, but you sure aced them courses huh? ;)
i dont think my college offers that can you show me one that does?
*Marvels in the fact that I don't need a personal discord channel full of friends to talk shit to someone.*

Adult hood is wonderful
kool.
In response to Avidanimefan
zag has friends? where? we are clients sir
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7