Srsly though, who are these randos that are bandwagoning?

It's like they don't know that we've been on BYOND for like, decades. You've got to really step up your insult game to get to those of us that have been exposed to it for a while.

You've either got to say something wrong and refuse to acknowledge that you are factually, provably wrong, or do that thing that one guy did and actually PM me pictures of cats being set on fire and tortured.
Lol, it's funny because we really don't talk about you that often Avid. I know you like being the center of attention and all but the only time your name is brought up is the rare occasion that someone decides to crack a joke revolving around something stupid that has previously come out of your mouth. xD
In response to Ter13
i can do that

but do you want me to.
I hate you all.
Everyone in this thread.
then don't look at this thread.
In response to Lavenblade
Pretty sure I've been telling you fine young gents to leave me alone for almost -- oh 4 years now.
But sure, keep living in your fantasy world where you can play with all the bronies you like.
This thread is stupid. I'm locking this thread.
Lavenblade wrote:
You guys really need to take a few courses on how to shitpost like your own age, and not like you're 5.

I'd tell you to kill yourself but this would imply you were useful. You're the standing achievement of mankind that proved we have a long way to go before we can right the wrong that is your birth. The fact you still breathe is the one and only testament that the universe is flawed as it allows you to continue to live and breathe. Your parent's shame is all that is left to define who you are. Given how we move onward and progress maybe we can all just agree that you were a mistake in the line of ongoing projects that this world will soon correct. So don't kill yourself as we need to study you further as to avoid another fuck up such as yourself.
kthx atleast this shit'll stop
i like pizza
In response to Avidanimefan
Avidanimefan wrote:
Pretty sure I've been telling you fuckers to leave me alone for almost -- oh 4 years now.

The thing is, you don't want to be left alone. You like being targeted and laughed at. You like others looking at you like a walking fucking meme.

How do I know this you ask? Well, you gotta be real fucking stupid to say this shit expecting nobody to say anything to you.

Avidanimefan wrote:
Finally byond drama that doesn't involve fabricated tales of how shit I am from washed up programmers who never actually produce work.
#triggered
(j/k)

All jokes aside, have you ever noticed how it's the developers that never actually make games who have the most to say?
Lol, it's funny because we really don't talk about you that often Avid. I know you like being the center of attention and all but the only time your name is brought up is the rare occasion that someone decides to crack a joke revolving around something stupid that has previously come out of your mouth. xD

When you get brought up, there's already a consensus. Not a conversation starter for sure. Just: "Oh yeah, that guy's intolerable." rehash of your latest forum escapade and people generally move on.

Trouble is that every time you show up, you top yourself in terms of demonstrating actual mental illness and hypocrisy. At this point, it's crossing into sad territory more than anything.

You. Literally. Came in to this thread to talk about how glad you were that everyone was ignoring your existence for once. Why are we giving you attention? Because it's exactly what you want, and it was funny for a while.

When the post ain't lit 'til after you show up.
#yolo
Ok, get real. You're like a 15 year old looking for a post to troll on the internet. You probably don't have any fucking friends and spend most of your time bothering people because you never gained enough skill to achieve anything. Honestly its like you actually spent your life studying doing this instead of becoming a developer. Fuck off already, you've been nothing but a nuisance since the beginning of this thread.
In response to Avidanimefan
Avidanimefan wrote:

When the post ain't lit 'til after you show up.
#yolo

You just proved Ter13's point, and also my point claiming you really don't want to be left alone.

You want everyone to target you and laugh or something. Lol.
Is he-who-shall-not-be-named talking to someone?
I think he's talking to himself.
Awkward...
mak gam
gaem is bein mak br0
Oh, okay. And I didn't just show up because I saw you and your goon squad ganging up on someone.
Heavens no, I'm just here for the attention from people I don't care about at all in the least and really wish would continue blocking me again.

Yea. That's totally it you're right I'm just here for attention
#ByondChan2017 #Byondlir2017 #Byondit2017 god we've become nothing but a bulk of cancer just waiting to die off >.>...Lol
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7