Bleach Online (RP)

by Obsidian Gaming
Bleach Online (RP)
A completely unique role playing game.
10asd, learn to shut up, Hishido does have other things on his plate to deal with, we are all sad that he doesn't have time for BOR but we have to accept that. One way to not deal with it is to post all over the forums and post in the comments all the time; just do as the others do and wait for Hishido to have time, or at the very least, play another game to pass the time. I check back every week to see if there have been any changes or if the game is on it's way back, I don't spam everything to do with this game, learn from this.

Toshi
I agree with this. At least the first couple parts. I stopped reading it around where it said "Wait for Hishido to have time"
Greetings,

As many of you know, Development on BOR has been very slow lately. The main reason for this is, due to the complexity and scale of the project, it's nearly impossible for me to work on it alone. I am, however, doing my best to find colleagues who will help me create and complete the game.

To give you an idea of how big it is, the amount of code I have in one code file at the moment is 328 221 lines of code.

Regardless, I definitely plan to release BOR2 this year.

Kind Regards,
Hishido
Or do you? O_o
Actually, I have a suggestion that could satisfy your players desire to play, and your desire to make BOR2. Put up what you've gotten done with BOR2 like once every week to let the players test, and see what they do and don't like so you can change, add in, and develop those things. Your game will get better and come closer to being finished, and we will be able to play one of the greatest games I know of.
As usual, Toshi has an even better suggestion.
Hishido finds someone who can run the shell - I suggest Master Spectra - and then he can put BOR up, Hishido could then appoint one of his trusted admins in charge, to fill his position in game (Not me) and he can work on BOR 2.
My problem is that even if I put the game up, the game sees 30 players for about a week before it drops between 10-15. I find myself asking - is it worth it?
I understand that and I think the only way to at least try and avoid this is to have the staff work extremely hard to make the game even more interesting with events and such and if that doesn't work, there isn't much left we can do.
If you guys find a shell host, I'll bring the game back.
Hishido, I had MasterSpectra add you to his MSN a while ago, asking if he could host it for you since he's a hosting reseller, and you completely ignored him. J/s
Again - If I'm provided with the shell details, I'll host the game.
Pssst, Eclipse, that's your cue to contact MasterSpectra and get him to contact Hishido.
BOR is back up and so are Figure spots, go to the Forums and apply.
In response to Neji2476
Neji2476 wrote:
BOR is back up and so are Figure spots, go to the Forums and apply.

where is bor?
Really people why BOR is down, we have a new shell server don't we have ? -_-
Patience Bro <3.
In response to 10asd
10asd wrote:
Really people why BOR is down, we have a new shell server don't we have ? -_-

Why you is RP if you cant grammar proper use cant?
Falcon lazorz wrote:
I'd say a turn off from this game would be the absolutely horrible RPing in the screenshots. If that is the owner of the game then god help the players..

1)That is a new RPer that we, the community taught how to RP in a matter of three weeks. He improved now. His name is Bind, sure you can find him online.

2)Hishido does not roleplay anymore, for some reason that he has not mentioned. He is probably one of the best roleplayers I've seen.

3)Unlike the other games, the staff's RP does not overrule in anyway. If staff make mistakes, players can pick them up and talk about it. If Issue occurs, report on forum, staff might be removed if it's super serious and you'll be given the 'deserved thing' if you are right.
Falcon lazorz wrote:
Avainer1 wrote:
Falcon lazorz wrote:
I'd say a turn off from this game would be the absolutely horrible RPing in the screenshots. If that is the owner of the game then god help the players..

1)That is a new RPer that we, the community taught how to RP in a matter of three weeks. He improved now. His name is Bind, sure you can find him online.

2)Hishido does not roleplay anymore, for some reason that he has not mentioned. He is probably one of the best roleplayers I've seen.

3)Unlike the other games, the staff's RP does not overrule in anyway. If staff make mistakes, players can pick them up and talk about it. If Issue occurs, report on forum, staff might be removed if it's super serious and you'll be given the 'deserved thing' if you are right.

I'm pretty sure i've seen you somewhere.. on either DU or HU2 maybe? Maybe not lol. I remember your name though. I know now that it isn't the owner and I would like to apologize if I showed disrespect towards him/her.

He's on DU, I'm not sure about HU2 though.
I bossed out HU1. Not Hu2! I was one of them amaozing Ezers. ALso, who is spectra? New stalker?...
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8