One Punch Man: The Game

by Dragonpearl123
One Punch Man: The Game
One Punch Man The Game is awesome.
ID:2246678

Hello BYOND, it has been forever since I have posted updates about this game, most of you think I am sleeping or inactive(which I have been) but fear not the game shall not die under my almighty care!

Interface and Art
First off I want to talk about the interface and art I have upgraded lots of things. I've moved on from the old 32 bit pixels that 90% of byond games use and have upgraded to the new and improved art that the best games have. With this change also came a change in interface.

Yes that does say inventory, not irventory.

With the change in interface also comes the change in skills. I have now added a hotbar, based on click at the moment but is subject to change depending on the player base approval.

Yes I did the art so its a bit crappy.

Hip Hip Hooray! Players can finally walk and run, but don't run too much it drains stamina!

garbage
In response to TheWhiteWizard
TheWhiteWizard wrote:
garbage

is the one with absolutely irelevant comments and just in need of attention. In other words, you.

Ignore the haters & Keep up the good work Dragonpearl!
In response to Kidpaddle45
Kidpaddle45 wrote:
TheWhiteWizard wrote:
garbage

is the one with absolutely irelevant comments and just in need of attention. In other words, you.

Thanks <3
In response to Dragonpearl123
Dragonpearl123 wrote:
Kidpaddle45 wrote:
TheWhiteWizard wrote:
garbage

Thanks <3

Don't thank someone for lying to you. If attention was what I sought, I'd be more approachable, but no. I'm genuinely affronted that idiots like you think they have at least something diminutive to offer to the world, when people like you perpetuate a very low minimum in quality standards.

You, Kidpaddle, and everyone on this site including its creators, should be stonewalled from society!
In response to TheWhiteWizard
TheWhiteWizard wrote:
Dragonpearl123 wrote:
Kidpaddle45 wrote:
TheWhiteWizard wrote:
garbage

Thanks <3

Don't thank someone for lying to you. If attention was what I sought, I'd be more approachable, but no. I'm genuinely affronted that idiots like you think they have at least something diminutive to offer to the world, when people like you perpetuate a very low minimum in quality standards.

You, Kidpaddle, and everyone on this site including its creators, should be stonewalled from society!

nice
This is some sexy stuff plox continue gg
In response to Dragonpearl123
Dragonpearl123 wrote:
TheWhiteWizard wrote:
Dragonpearl123 wrote:
Kidpaddle45 wrote:
TheWhiteWizard wrote:
garbage

Thanks <3

nice

Did you know bald isn't a hairstyle!