ID:2256452

(See the best response by Lummox JR.)
Ive had people ask me in the past if my game is a fan game. This was because of a screenshot previously where a player was using a custom icon of his.

Ive taken out the ability to use custom icons for this reason. I dont want people to think its a fan game when its not.
Ive been working on my game for 3 years now and i'd like to inquire about getting published. Can someone go over the procesd with me?

Didn't someone in the last thread pop in and outright say your game was a DBZ fangame using stolen icons and source code?

I don't know your game, but what I can say is spamming threads and deleting them when they don't go your way is probably not how to go about getting it published.
That person is an ex admin of a game i used to play on beyond before it dropped down permanently. He doesn't like me at all and has been following me on forums calling me racist slurs like "Gorilla, Nigger," and anything else that he feels he can offend me with.

https://puu.sh/wgc5d/3295d48545.png

He literally created his account thursday in order to troll me more after i blocked one of his previous accounts and at this point im just trying to stay away from his harassment.

He doesn't want my game to be published to spite me and its infuriating to think that you're actually considering his slander as truth.

I deleted the thread because i expected more harassment from him and at this point i can't take anymore degradation to me because of the color of my skin. I just want the game i worked for 3 years to create to be published and furthermore not be sabotaged by an open racist who hates me from a pvp game.

Please understand.

=/
Do you see what i mean? I'm just trying to work on my game without being made to feel like a dog because of the color of my skin.

There is more to his racist harassment but you don't want to read racist slurs all day.

Please ter.. i mean no trouble and i'm a respectful person initially. I respect the people like you who aren't taking hatred from a pvp game and projecting on it in this way.
He's not the only one either. Everytime i block his account he brings new people to troll me with more comments of racism.

It's hard to deal with but all i'm doing is minding my own business. It's not a fangame though, he and his friends just dont want me to get published

I apologize if i'm annoying you btw. I don't want to be a burden.
I mean, Wouldn't it speak volumes just to leave the original threads up, if it wasn't a fan game?
In response to Julias34588
Julias34588 wrote:
I mean, Wouldn't it speak volumes just to leave the original threads up, if it wasn't a fan game?

Excuse me but you literally just created your account TODAY.

I have a hard time believing you aren't another of his buddies trying to lowkey harass me. I'd appreciate it if you'd just stop.

I took the thread down because he trolls me with racist comments.
In response to LiquidWhip
LiquidWhip wrote:
Julias34588 wrote:

I have a hard time believing you aren't another of his buddies trying to lowkey harass me. I'd appreciate it if you'd just stop.

You're trying to get your dragonball z game put on the hub which BREAKS the ToS for BYOND. Maybe try renaming it to like " LquidShits Game" and then it might work, but untill then you're never going to get it published, you've literally had like 3 forum admins say no and to stop, but i guess you're pretty retarded so
To think I'd come to harass you? I was just giving my honest Opinion. If the guy is wrong, wouldn't his opinion show with your game getting published?

I don't know man, I want to wish you the best of luck, but, you can't go on the defensive like that when people give their own personal opinion. :/ It sets a bad precedent.
Sorry about that. I've been getting hit with racism from this guy and his group of friends so much that i'm a bit paranoid. I just want it to stop.
(Skip to second post if you don't want to know why I'm writing this post)Revlo was NOT a member of my admin team. He might be one of the former admins who have been of meandering quality, and I certainly do not endorse allot of the things he's been saying, he and many other players of the original Generations are angry because the game shut down early to prevent Mag's rampant ripping of icons and I revealed this myself on my mentor's goodbye post. I would have let it drop there because that had kicked up a storm in and of itself. But former players have shown me LiquidWhip AKA Mag's attempts to hide his ripping as well as his abusive comment towards ManlyPink (making fun of his disability.) as well as saying he never played Generations when he is easily the game's second most infamous player. This as well as his rant ON MY WALL announcing his victory about some situation I wasn't even an admin for has most certainly caused enough of an emotional response for me to join in the harassment campaign, though I do NOT endorse many of the things that have been said by people in his forums and many of those things just cross the line in far to many ways, in fact quite a few of those players hate me because I was an admin on my team.

With that out of the way, having played earlier versions of his game, it is most certainly a fan game, and the idea that the screenshots he chose to represent the game contained a custom icon that someone else took a picture of is ridiculous and no one is ever going to fall for that Mag.

I'm hoping Byond Mods can see deleted posts cause otherwise Mag is going to delete this as soon as he sees it, but whatever just wanted this to have been said.
LiquidWhip wrote:
Sorry about that. I've been getting hit with racism from this guy and his group of friends so much that i'm a bit paranoid. I just want it to stop.

How about you stop deleting posts you dont agree with, Ive already reported you for abuse. Keep going, keep digging your shitstain hole.
Looking through your post history, you mention multiple Dragonball IP things in reference to your game.

Specifically, it looks like this game is an attempt to consolidate the community from Dragonball Generations into a new hub.

Probably best to let this one go quietly into the night.
Hope shit works out for y'all in the end.
Don't worry man I can relate, Maybe not to the Racism, but I can relate to being harassed. You know how to solve it though? Let his forum posts stay and let him run his mouth, People will see him for the stupidity that he is.

I mean, that's what I did when I had someone raided my facebook, But eh, Tackle it your own way my man, You have my blessing to see your game published.
In response to King zelda
King zelda wrote:
LiquidWhip wrote:
Julias34588 wrote:

You're trying to get your dragonball z game put on the hub which BREAKS the ToS for BYOND. Maybe try renaming it to like " LquidShits Game" and then it might work, but untill then you're never going to get it published, you've literally had like 3 forum admins say no and to stop, but i guess you're pretty retarded so

This is exactly what i'm talking about. More accusations that it's a dbz fan game which it isn't.

It doesn't have a single reference to dbz in it so i'd appreciate if you stop telling outright lies.

You haven't even seen my game so to tell me to stop before the publishing process has even started is just another of your attempts to kill my game before it's even begun.

No one told me to stop trying to get it published, and it will be published as soon as it's proven not to be a fangame
LiquidWhip wrote:
King zelda wrote:
LiquidWhip wrote:
Julias34588 wrote:

This is exactly what i'm talking about. More accusations that it's a dbz fan game which it isn't.

It doesn't have a single reference to dbz in it so i'd appreciate if you stop telling outright lies.

You haven't even seen my game so to tell me to stop before the publishing process has even started is just another of your attempts to kill my game before it's even begun.

No one told me to stop trying to get it published, and it will be published as soon as it's proven not to be a fangame

You named it GENERATIONS, you fucking dipshit? are you that dense? Look dude, if you wanted to get it past the admins for a published game just NAME IT ANYTHING ELSE, but no you choose to stand here and act retarded af and try to say its not related to dbz yet you use the same name? how about you literally name it. Generations of Roleplay. So its not as obvious.
In response to King zelda
Until you've actually seen my game.. calling it a fan game is rather presumptuous yes?

I'm not going to stop working on a game i worked on for 3 years because of racists.

I asked for tips on getting published and no one has given me any to take serious.

"Name your game LiquidShits"

This is clearly proving what i said.
Should i host the game so that these accusations can be proven false?
Page: 1 2 3