Rest in peace buddy :/
I gave him almost all of my old Naruto Game sprites, effects and tilesets to help on her game, sad news...

Rest in peace bro, may God comfort your family.
:(
RIP
RIP, thanks for the amazing libs and inspiration in form of gif
RIP I never new him but he was always updating and fixing up his new game this is sad
F
F
RIP
F
F
Rest in peace Kidpaddle....
That isn't fair... god damnit
RIP
May he Rest In Peace.
I never spoke to Kidpaddle personally, but i could tell through his updates on BYOND that he was very passionate in building great games,and even more so for making amazing experiences for those on the platform, help-wise or entertainment-wise. may he rest in peace, with a computer at hand up there,so he may always be with us down here.
I've spoken to Kidpaddle once or twice on my time in this community. It's a shame, honestly. Some of the brightest people go out before their time. A part of me wants to believe this is a bad troll - but still.

You will be missed dearly by the people of the BYOND community, Kidpaddle. Don't forget the next update wherever you are.
I'm sorry to hear. I never met him but that's tragic. Hope his family is doing okay as well. Rest well.
Wait is this real? I've known Amir for almost 7 years now and we use to talk every day, is this like actually happening?
In response to Ex5
Yes. Sorry.
Page: 1 2 3 4