Grenze District

by SasukeRaver
Grenze District
Welcome to the Grenze district.Win events,challenges and tournaments to earn Zeko's title as King!
ID:210377

Story Line - Welcome to Grenze District.

Over 200 years ago the city was quarantined after a mysterious virus plagued the city.The virus was fatal to many but life altering to others. It attacked its victim as a genetic level and those lucky enough to survive mutated into the next generation of humans, gaining super human abilities over themselves and matter. The federal government in an effort to separate themselves from the chaos that ensued, reliquienshed the city from its control, creating a city-state. For the next 100 years the government of Grenze District was lost in the chaos of its citizens.Anarcy rules until one man by the name of Zeko, with his amazing abilities assembled a fierce army of loyal followers and united the city under his rule AS King of the Outlaws.He had fame, fortune, and pleasures beyond your wildest dreams. The government in an effort to take control of this unified forgotten district created a task force of employed superhumans and normal agents to end Zeko's rule. Before he was executed, these were his final word's he said : My title is yours, if you have the heart for it. My fortune and power is yours for the taking. From that day on, metahumans within the borders of Grenze District have set their sight's on the title and power that would make their dream's come true
Dead, I presume?
In response to Skyiden
Skyiden wrote:
Dead, I presume?

Nah just in need of a coder and another pixel artist
Best way to find a programmer, is to show off your art, in other words the more art the programmer sees, and the more information about they game they see, the more likely they are to have an affinity towards your project :]
In response to Skyiden
Skyiden wrote:
Best way to find a programmer, is to show off your art, in other words the more art the programmer sees, and the more information about they game they see, the more likely they are to have an affinity towards your project :]

Ok thanks dude will take that on board^