Bleach: Hollow Flash

by DragonWingRayne
Bleach: Hollow Flash
Dive into the world of Bleach!
Thats hot
Where can I find uraharas shop 2hrs still can't find it
Cri
The game is good but the community is shit. Noone can give directions to new players and higher leveled players walk right into the hospital and kill new players.
That's part of the game, so making this complaint is only having the community laugh at you for being overly sensitive. Not that I don't agree with you, there are lots of features put into the game to "maintain canon" that completely destroy the game. Other players can fuck your character at will, sometimes permanently (The quincy wanden is literally based around mass murdering and spawn camping in order to steal stats from other players for the emperor), you can get bugged or wiped for not really knowing what you're doing quite easily and sometimes simply because another player wants to fuck you. Because of how afraid people are of getting banned for accidentally mentioning a "secret" because the owner has stated, "anything not in the guide is a secret" meanwhile the guide is missing a beginners section that even explains how to level up. So being able to play the game to begin with, is a secret.

So yes, I agree...this game does not pander to new players, period...probably never will. Most people rage, or get banned without know why because of the above mentioned. It's not even like the game tells you where the guide is.

This comments section is also pointless though because nothing will come of your comment, and chances are the community will just laugh at you. C'est la vie.
One wasn't making a complaint was giving an observational review you should probably learn the difference and 2 saying the community will laugh at me just proves it's a shitty community.I could honestly care less i was just playing out of boredom but the entire community is shitty and full of assholes. I prefer games that require skills not games that require you to be an asshole to newbies to feed your undeserved superiority complex.
In response to Darkspica316
Darkspica316 wrote:
One wasn't making a complaint was giving an observational review you should probably learn the difference and 2 saying the community will laugh at me just proves it's a shitty community.I could honestly care less i was just playing out of boredom but the entire community is shitty and full of assholes. I prefer games that require skills not games that require you to be an asshole to newbies to feed your undeserved superiority complex.

You don't really sound like an amazing person to be around yourself to be honest. Carry on.
I'm sorry you feel this way friend.
Lol this cuck literally shat on Mao when all she was doing was trying to also voice her opinion on the game which is alike to his. It's like he expected someone to say shit, refused to read what she said, and went to his default route of insulting. Seriously this game isn't even for you if you don't even want to pay attention to what people are saying, good riddance.
It hurt my feelings and now I've quit Byond to play Roblox. Good bye cruel world.
Roblox is my jam, let's go m8.
Well someone forgot to take a nap this morning.
Holy fuck is he still going.
Oh no... Please... Don't go...
Guarantee the bug you're so sure hasn't been fixed has been looked into and/or fixed so idk why you're getting your panties in a bunch Albert.
When BHF coming back up?
I don't know what's going on here, so I came here to watch. And what happened to the server yesterday? Did the host just poof?
Is there any reason the game still down ? Is it coming back online any time soon?
I don't really have time to do updates this semester, but I'll start hosting again at some point this week.
It's all good bud! we understand! <3
Page: 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22