https://image.prntscr.com/image/R4_UNGR2Qp2oy9lEOD-b_A.png

Be careful everyone, Avid is seeking self pity.
He has NO case for actually suing its all talk. Ive already confronted my Uncle and got his opinion on it(He is a lawyer)
In response to Avidanimefan
Avidanimefan wrote:
15$ an hour isn't idiotic, when you consider cost of living.

Cost of living being too high--especially in certain areas--is the real problem. That's the issue that needs to be addressed. Raising wages as if they exist in a vacuum won't fix that problem one bit.

$15/hr for a minimum wage sounds good to anyone making less than that, but businesses always respond to a hike in the minimum wage by cutting back staff and/or their hours. Higher minimum wage forces many small companies out of business entirely and prevents new ones from getting off the ground. And in industries like fast food in particular, profit margins are razor-thin. You can't just up and mandate a hike in the wages without a restaurant responding by reducing employment or raising prices, or closing outright. There's a reason McDonald's is suddenly investing in new DIY front-end cashier systems, and it's not greed; it's necessity.

There's really no such thing as an economist worth their salt who puts forth a strong argument for a higher minimum, and many well-respected economists suggest the ideal minimum is zero. I'm frankly not in love with the idea of no minimum wage whatsoever, but all the data points irrevocably toward higher employment and a better-functioning economy at lower minimums. There's also ample data from places that have raised the minimum to or near $15/hr (Seattle, San Francisco), showing that all of the above concerns are not only correct, but difficult to overstate.
In response to Tavren
Tavren wrote:
https://image.prntscr.com/image/R4_UNGR2Qp2oy9lEOD-b_A.png

Be careful everyone, Avid is seeking self pity.

He's threatened to sue me a good number of times for slander. Threats only work if the party making the threat is credible and competent.
i heard avid kicked a puppy once. fuck that guy
In response to Doohl
Doohl wrote:
i heard avid kicked a puppy once. fuck that guy

Slander!
I say about values and taxation to the services of programmers.

Firstly, you know the data drinks by Ter.

It is possible to make great rivers of money with a game.

With the knowledge I have today about a DM, with little more effort I can be recreating the League Of Legends.

About the number of players the game supports. I would wait for 40 million or more, because in this system I would make the owner of the room turn hoster of the match

Believe it or not, there are many better games than LoL, this is not the only reason to attract players, there are many factors that count, luck is one of them, publicity, management and so on.

When you're really trying to do something that does not meet your expectations, you come to conclusions, one of these might be, "I'm going to change language, that's limited" (this usually happens when you look at numbers and see that unity has millions of developers, then the logic would be, to have this all must be much better than the ones that have less), the other that I consider the reality and was my conclusion, is that you are only doing your game! a good game multiplied by 0 is = 0, of course it is much more complex.

I have the habit of scheduling from 10 to 12 hours a day, this does not help much, it would work if my team had a promoter doing the same 11 to 12 hours as well.

I reduced the hours and I'm doing this role of my promoter, among others, ends up giving more results.
Hire me , Tavern. I'll deliver.
Guys can we act like adults and stop messing with Avid. Tavren, you got some responses. Avid, just jet it go, these cats are not worth the headache.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
@tavren But I'm gonna be honest, looks to me like you are trying to set the rate and demand the time for the job. I don't get out of bed for less than $100. If it ain't gonna buy a dinner for two and maybe dessert, I won't take the job. No matter how small anymore.

You charge 100$ for an hour?
In response to Kumorii
Not sure why you're bringing me up. I haven't responded to this thread since the other day.

If you re-read my last post, it was directed towards Lummox's statement about minimum wage.

Lastly, I genuinely don't care if people "mess" with me.
What I won't abide is them LYING about me in an order to harm the business I do.

Completely different matter that will never be "let go".

P.S. I don't kick kittens. I punt them. >: [
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
Guys can we act like adults

You're forgetting where you are

In response to AspireHer0
AspireHer0 wrote:
Kumorii wrote:
Guys can we act like adults

You're forgetting where you are

Are you not entertained?
for the record i only code for level 5 GM
In response to Tavren
I love that after being told repeatedly, this dude still can't figure out it's libel, not slander. The only condolences I can give him about how pathetic he is is that he's also hilarious to watch. Best clown these forums have had since Falacy was banned.
In response to BeastNatsu
BeastNatsu wrote:
Ter13 wrote:
@tavren But I'm gonna be honest, looks to me like you are trying to set the rate and demand the time for the job. I don't get out of bed for less than $100. If it ain't gonna buy a dinner for two and maybe dessert, I won't take the job. No matter how small anymore.

I won't take an "hour job". It's not worth my time. I don't charge $100 an hour. An hour job is never an hour job.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
BeastNatsu wrote:
Ter13 wrote:

I won't take an "hour job". It's not worth my time. I don't charge $100 an hour. An hour job is never an hour job.

So so soooo true. Always overestimate even in the professional world.
AspireHer0 wrote:
Now I'm going to require people to pay 1/4th of the payment upfront

Most people should be doing this in the first place. Its almost certainly a standard practice and a solid safeguard
To be fair I wouldn't pay for your code either CM. ;)
o-o CM o_O Cloud Magic?
Page: 1 2 3